Debate thread

absolutely no chance that the Robert Hur interview with the sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory will ever be released

Reactions: jmacvols1
It has always been true that Dems supported Biden as much out of their disdain for Trump as their liking Biden. If this continues Trump will win but a lot of people will still vote for Biden as a vote against Trump.
That’s a tangent point to mine. Democrat voters deserved a chance to pick their nominee. Now it looks like the party will pick it for them at the convention. This severely weakens their argument that they are the party of democracy

I am thinking now that they may 25th Joe finally. Gets him out of office and probably removes him from the race. Gives them a legitimate reason to change horses.

I don't think there is any way they can hope Biden wins this election to get the new VP as the President.

That would mean they would have to give Kamala the nomination, no way she can be sworn in as POTUS and not get the nod from the party.

Biden is running the executive branch along with a bunch of people who are far more competent, expert and professional than the ideological hacks and embarrassing idiots who filled many positions under the gangster.
Now we know you’re trolling for friends.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
I'll say this: whatever medical provider is asserting that Biden is fit for office is a National security risk. The man clearly does not have his faculties about him, and there's no way he could be trusted in an emergency situation.

Sad? Very. But every American should be terrified after watching him last night.

And every enemy licking their chops.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Tailspin? My stock portfolio is doing quite well. Jobless rate is at a record low. Economy doing well. NATO has
been expanded and Russia greatly weakened. The only tailspin in the "logic" of MAGA---ha, ha, ha, ha.

This sums of the reaction of most to the debate:

You don’t understand how the stock market works obviously. Your Veggie in chief has nothing to do how the stock market performs. But he’ll take credit if it’s up. Blame others for losses.

Your man crush for the Veggie is noted though.

Reactions: InVOLuntary and Cod
Biden is running the executive branch along with a bunch of people who are far more competent, expert and professional than the ideological hacks and embarrassing idiots who filled many positions under the gangster.
If they're so professional why do they prop up what is clearly a mentally compromised individual? Why do they expose a person in that state to ridicule and embarrassment? It takes a very selfish and evil person to do that to someone

That would mean they would have to give Kamala the nomination, no way she can be sworn in as POTUS and not get the nod from the party.
eh, I think they will have that "debate" at their convention.

really they would just say they really considered her, but really thought it would be best for the country if she was able to focus her efforts as X cabinet position. they are 100% going to pick their candidate at the convention, it doesn't who they were or who sits in the office. the Dem's can not let the process play out.

they did it with Hilary, and now the justification is even higher.

eh, I think they will have that "debate" at their convention.

really they would just say they really considered her, but really thought it would be best for the country if she was able to focus her efforts as X cabinet position. they are 100% going to pick their candidate at the convention, it doesn't who they were or who sits in the office. the Dem's can not let the process play out.

they did it with Hilary, and now the justification is even higher.

Have Biden resign and allow Harris to finish the term.

They can tell their base, “hey, we had an African-American woman president. It’s time to move on.”

I don't give two craps about their physical well being. No political decission has been made in the last 100+ years over the physical capableness of the president. Sound mind and the ability to clearly deliver a strong statement matter more than Joe's push ups.

Trump looks like a 5th grader, always has, always will. Biden looked to be about 3 or 4 at times last night.
Your knowledge of presidential history is lacking as when Reagan was dealing with health issues towards the end of his second term there was considerable debate over who was running the country.

Tailspin? My stock portfolio is doing quite well. Jobless rate is at a record low. Economy doing well. NATO has
been expanded and Russia greatly weakened. The only tailspin in the "logic" of MAGA---ha, ha, ha, ha.

This sums of the reaction of most to the debate:

It’s good and unfortunately, money was left on the table as had Trump been in office the market would have been up more than today.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Your knowledge of presidential history is lacking as when Reagan was dealing with health issues towards the end of his second term there was considerable debate over who was running the country.
Regan had mental issues too. we let FDR in a wheel chair run this country for 3 terms.

VN Store

Back