Debate thread

Agree on the options. Not voting isn't an option, so I'll be going the 3rd part route I suppose. I also think RFK Jr. is a nut job, so not a lot of good options there either.

Reactions: acd4476
Let's see: Biden is old and Trump is a failed coup leader, convicted felon, rapist, convicted bank fraudster, corrupt Putin toady and traitor to American security interests and a pathological liar.

Hmm: tough one. :eek:

I wish Biden had settled for one term and think he's made the same stupid mistake as Ginsburg, but if he were in a hospital bed and could only communicate by tapping his fingers on a keyboard, he'd still be LIGHT YEARS preferable to that vile lowlife with the spray-on tan and dentures who spent all of the debate spewing sinister lies. And they will be highlighted for the Earls, even though the Earls have a sorry aversion to facts.

pencilneck shitft still has the trump pee tape he got from strzok so to quote the great Muddy Waters... everything... everything... everything gonna be alrite this mornin'

Let's see: Biden is old and Trump is a failed coup leader, convicted felon, rapist, convicted bank fraudster, corrupt Putin toady and traitor to American security interests and a pathological liar.

Hmm: tough one. :eek:

I wish Biden had settled for one term and think he's made the same stupid mistake as Ginsburg, but if he were in a hospital bed and could only communicate by tapping his fingers on a keyboard, he'd still be LIGHT YEARS preferable to that vile lowlife with the spray-on tan and dentures who spent all of the debate spewing sinister lies. And they will be highlighted for the Earls, even though the Earls have a sorry aversion to facts.
That's the crux of the issue. Biden is unable to communicate with consist lucidity (based on the debate and other moments the last year or so)

If they're so professional why do they prop up what is clearly a mentally compromised individual? Why do they expose a person in that state to ridicule and embarrassment? It takes a very selfish and evil person to do that to someone
You are 100% on target. Regardless of your political leanings, what they did to that man by putting him on stage was cruel!

Yet as of today, no source has gone on record confirming he said it.

He said it to Kelly and Kelly has confirmed it more than once. So you can believe a four-start general (I think Kelly is four star) or you can belielve
a pathological liar.

Your knowledge of presidential history is lacking as when Reagan was dealing with health issues towards the end of his second term there was considerable debate over who was running the country.

I don't remember much of anything spoken about, maybe there might be something about it. I think he was starting to decline but wasn't real noticeable. (lots of I don't recalls) In hindsight, the Bushes took over by the mid-80s hence all the drug and weapons trafficking.

Everyone who pays attention to politics as known for years ole Joe is gone.

Joe's fine: the country is well run, we support our allies---not our enemy; he's not a convicted felon, he and the Dems have passed MUCH more significant legislation than the Republicans. And his mind is fine. The gangster's NIght of Lies will backfire on him.

Joe's fine: the country is well run, we support our allies---not our enemy; he's not a convicted felon, he and the Dems have passed MUCH more significant legislation than the Republicans. And his mind is fine. The gangster's NIght of Lies will backfire on him.
You're not good at trolling.

eh, I think they will have that "debate" at their convention.

really they would just say they really considered her, but really thought it would be best for the country if she was able to focus her efforts as X cabinet position. they are 100% going to pick their candidate at the convention, it doesn't who they were or who sits in the office. the Dem's can not let the process play out.

they did it with Hilary, and now the justification is even higher.

If Kamala is the sitting president come convention time and the DNC doesn’t give her the nomination and goes with Newsom or Whitmer they lose (in a legitimate election) how do they spin kicking the first female president to the curb? Their only option would be to nominate MO.

Reactions: Cod
If they're so professional why do they prop up what is clearly a mentally compromised individual? Why do they expose a person in that state to ridicule and embarrassment? It takes a very selfish and evil person to do that to someone

His usefulness to those running the show is over and he’s no longer needed. He was sacrificed last night and will be cast aside like a dirty dish towel.

VN Store

Back