Debate thread

I'm a millennial who inherited a completely broken and upside down system and have been totally going against it for 20 of my 24 adult years. I certainly don't deserve any of this.

Yes you do. Life sucks. Its going to get much worse for people your age.

Don't worry, if history shows anything the present system will be replaced with the same system.

Rough day, scouring Twitter for simpletons like you to post their tweets as gotcha moments.

Happy to debate you on the issues any day, Earl. Simpletons? Why, the Earls are America's simpletons. Everybody knows that. Go take another look at those arrested and jailed for Jan.6. Ha, ha, ha, ha. And nobody has to look much to point out Trump's lies. They are all over social media: Everything he said last night was a lie--most of them comically obvious.

He claimed Iran didn't support Hamas while he was president. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you a citizen? If so you deserve it. You, me, none of us have done anything to keep this from happening so it’s our fault (and the faulty of those that came before us).

Do you mean that we failed to stop it? Because I've been preaching the gospel of turd sandwich vs. douche for two decades. It's not my fault nothing changed. Nobody deserves it if they didn't actually have a hand in getting us here. You probably did get us here.

Reactions: McDad
Do you mean that we failed to stop it? Because I've been preaching the gospel of turd sandwich vs. douche for two decades. It's not my fault nothing changed. Nobody deserves it if they didn't actually have a hand in getting us here. You probably did get us here.

There is no innocence.

Yes you do. Life sucks. Its going to get much worse for people your age.

Don't worry, if history shows anything the present system will be replaced with the same system.

Can you explain why I deserve it?...besides "life sucks" which is not an explanation at all. That explains why I have to deal with it. Not why I deserve it.

Are you a citizen? If so you deserve it. You, me, none of us have done anything to keep this from happening so it’s our fault (and the faulty of those that came before us).
I did my part. I tried to organize a revolution but didn't print enough pamphlets. Only my mom and her boyfriend came.

Can you explain why I deserve it?...besides "life sucks" which is not an explanation at all. That explains why I have to deal with it. Not why I deserve it.

Everyone is given different hands to play, I know you don't want to hear that. Which is why a good portion of the millennials will have to go.

Happy to debate you on the issues any day, Earl. Simpletons? Why, the Earls are America's simpletons. Everybody knows that. Go take another look at those arrested and jailed for Jan.6. Ha, ha, ha, ha. And nobody has to look much to point out Trump's lies. They are all over social media: Everything he said last night was a lie--most of them comically obvious.

Were you pleased with Joe's superb debating skills?

Reactions: volbound1700

You promote Joe, debate over. Thanks ask for playing Earl. Good luck with your Twitter feed of like minded fools.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Yes, just like my parents, grandparents, you and yours. We all are responsible for getting us here.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back