Debate thread

You're wrong, ace. Biden is not "mentally incompetent." Being old and slow and far different from mentally incompetent. MAGA is mentally incompetent and disgraceful. Do I wish that Biden had settled for one term? Sure, I've said it. But if you pulled 100 hardened criminals out of max-security prison, I'd vote for any of them before I'd vote for that vile, lying lowlife named trump---and many millions feel the same way.
There is absolutely no way in hell to create a positive spin on Biden's cognitive state. Even Jorge Steponlotsofpuss has checked out on Joe.

Everyone is given different hands to play, I know you don't want to hear that. Which is why a good portion of the millennials will have to go.

Y'all are wild for this. I didn't realize millennials were the generation of accountability. I put it on the people who propped up the system. I did not. You can put it on me if you want. Sounds right.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
You're wrong, ace. Biden is not "mentally incompetent." Being old and slow and far different from mentally incompetent. MAGA is mentally incompetent and disgraceful. Do I wish that Biden had settled for one term? Sure, I've said it. But if you pulled 100 hardened criminals out of max-security prison, I'd vote for any of them before I'd vote for that vile, lying lowlife named trump---and many millions feel the same way.
And the boldened is exactly what makes you look the fool Slick. Again, you literally replied to a post where I cited just one (of many, many more) sources that absolutely positively could not possibly be considered MAGA discussing the matter. There is MUCH talk on the DEMOCRAT side of the aisle in the need to retire Biden.

So again, you can berate Trump to your heart's content. To try and to prop Biden at this point would require you to be an idiot or a BOT. In fact, your position is so bad MAGA is very much hoping you carry on this course. Having Biden on the ballot is the greatest chance the Trump campaign has in him becoming POTUS again.

Y'all are wild for this. I didn't realize millennials were the generation of accountability. I put it on the people who propped up the system. I did not. You can put it on me if you want. Sounds right.
What would vn be without Escape goats?

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
If I am Trump, there will not be another debate. If I am Biden, I would be looking for a replacement.
If I am Trump, I would be more worried about the July 11 sentencing trial. If I am Biden, I would be looking at Retirement Homes.
If I am Trump, I would not waste a dime on degrading Biden and save my money for the next nominee the Democrats put up. If I was Biden, I would ensure that the money was set forth for the upcoming Nominee.
If I am Trump, I would seek psychiatric help and if I was Biden I would enjoy the rest of my life avoid depression and get away from the swamp.
Two hard headed men that are too old, unfit for the office and don't know when to quit.
Their pride has gotten in the way of their capabilities to run this country. So bad, that one has to lie about it and one can't complete a thought about how to do it.

Harold is the only democrat I like on Fox. He seems to at least have common sense on most subjects.
His family is corrupt and he knows how to play the game of not upsetting the apple cart of Fox. Give me him and his take of Juan.

* much like Desantis, he wears boots on the campaign trail to come across as taller.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
We should probably initiate wellness checks for @turbovol , @luthervol , @evillawyer and @TN Ribs .
They will do what most far left Democrats will do and try to spin the debate as evidence that both candidates must go. Otherwise they would have to admit to themselves that Trump has been right all along about Joe not being up for the job mentally and physically.

The Trump campaign should just run a continuous loop of the commentary of ABC, CNN, and NBC from the past 12 hours. That should be his entire campaign between here and November.
This should be a template for the RNC in general. "Everything you think you've sees with your own eyes wasn't true...until, you know, 6/27."

1000% clear the DNC never wanted to win this election.
I don't think that's the case. I think they just overestimated the stupidity of many Americans. I mean 33% thought he did fine and he's mentally competent. Another 10% or so and he's a shoe in for another term. I would not be surprised if the polls don't really move much if any.

Do you mean that we failed to stop it? Because I've been preaching the gospel of turd sandwich vs. douche for two decades. It's not my fault nothing changed. Nobody deserves it if they didn't actually have a hand in getting us here. You probably did get us here.

It’s beyond that. We will continue to have bad candidates. That’s not going away.

The difference is tonight we saw a mentally incompetent candidate. A low point in history, that only occurred because of full scale cover up by the media.

It was sad to watch

If I am Trump, there will not be another debate. If I am Biden, I would be looking for a replacement.
If I am Trump, I would be more worried about the July 11 sentencing trial. If I am Biden, I would be looking at Retirement Homes.
If I am Trump, I would not waste a dime on degrading Biden and save my money for the next nominee the Democrats put up. If I was Biden, I would ensure that the money was set forth for the upcoming Nominee.
If I am Trump, I would seek psychiatric help and if I was Biden I would enjoy the rest of my life avoid depression and get away from the swamp.
Two hard headed men that are too old, unfit for the office and don't know when to quit.
Their pride has gotten in the way of their capabilities to run this country. So bad, that one has to lie about it and one can't complete a thought about how to do it.
If I am Trump, I am feeling pretty good after not even having that great of a night on the debate stage while Biden stole the show with his la la land performance.

If I am Biden? It is really hard to say. The better question is do any of his family or handlers have any shame for putting him through this? I didn't vote for the guy but feel sorry for him and his current mental state. All of the people in Biden's corner that convinced him to run in this condition are complete dirt bags.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the answers of those in the focus group out of Michigan? They were supposed to be undecided going into that. 5-6 said they thought Biden won the debate. Some blamed his issues on his stuttering, said he'd always had an issue with stuttering. Said the debate had convinced them to vote for Biden. 😅
Yeah. They were undecided all right. Wouldn't be surprised is almost all of them were really Dems before the debate and six said WTH after it and changed their minds.

VN Store

Back