Debate thread

Y'all are wild for this. I didn't realize millennials were the generation of accountability. I put it on the people who propped up the system. I did not. You can put it on me if you want. Sounds right.

Its life. The millennials really aren't capable of doing anything which means more of them will probably have to pay the price.

Babies are born with much worse hands to play with, the problem with millennials will be partially their own doing.

Something I heard, we may have witnessed the Dims actually performing a coup on live TV. It’s very possible the way the left wing media trashed Joe’s performance.

Reactions: Cod
So Biden has had time to fix it while in office correct? That was the point of the question asked.

At a minimum, he had time to level it off and not create rhetoric for volatile price areas (energy).

Instead, he doubled down with spending, caused inflation in energy, and kept labor inflation high...

Its life. The millennials really aren't capable of doing anything which means more of them will probably have to pay the price.

Babies are born with much worse hands to play with, the problem with millennials will be partially their own doing.
You don't see any significance in Pokemon Go?

Championing turd sandwiches vs douches for the last five decades.

How can you tell me I deserve blame when you don't know what we're talking about?

There is no innocence. New born babies die, they have even worse hands to play.

Millennials as a group are playing a bad hand even worse, imo.

Something I heard, we may have witnessed the Dims actually performing a coup on live TV. It’s very possible the way the left wing media trashed Joe’s performance.
One possibility is that the DNC is in the middle of a very risky, but potentially rewarding (for them) strategy. Getting him out at this stage of the race would allow the party apparatus to pick a replacement rather than voters in the primaries.

That is easier said that done though because many of the hands at the switch at the DNC are Biden loyalists, and it is hard to find a consensus candidate starting in late June/July.

Reactions: AirVol
If I am Trump, I am feeling pretty good after not even having that great of a night on the debate stage while Biden stole the show with his la la land performance.

If I am Biden? It is really hard to say. The better question is do any of his family or handlers have any shame for putting him through this? I didn't vote for the guy but feel sorry for him and his current mental state. All of people in Biden's corner that convinced him to run in this condition are complete dirt bags.
I don't think it happen like that with Biden. I think they were asking him a year ago to turn over the baton and he declined.

Reasons: Everything on the upswing in America, they thought they could get a hold on the immigration situation, Trump was indicted, Roe vs Wade reversal, plus more so why rock the boat. Slide Biden in another 4 years.

What happened? Trail delays, Joe's health deteriorated, lies continued, Media Coverage of everything Trump was saying blasted on nightly news, and the brain washing continued. A huge mess.

Trump can get elected and we may see a split Congress and a PowerBall type Supreme Court. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose as we move more towards a power struggle between of the extreme left and extreme right. Congress is the problem, Trump's potential appointments to key Cabinet Positions is a huge issue.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
One possibility is that the DNC is in the middle of a very risky, but potentially rewarding (for them) strategy. Getting him out at this stage of the race would allow the party apparatus to pick a replacement rather than voters in the primaries.

That is easier said that done though because many of the hands at the switch at the DNC are Biden loyalists, and it is hard to find a consensus candidate starting in late June/July.
Not sure that'll work. If this is a 'strategy', they have just proved they have been hiding and lying about what everyone else in the world was seeing and saying. No one buys their mis-information anymore (EXCEPT TurboVol and a few select others on here). Will core dems at this point accept having a surrogate candidate shoved down their throat. If I were a woke bleeder I'd be just as well to say keep Biden, wtf I want Newsom for.

You feel as if this is just everyone else’s fault and by abstaining you’re not in anyway complicit?

I’d argue inaction is just as important as action
I absolutely do.

Walk me through your argument starting with the nominating process. I won't fight your thoughts. But they better be reasonable.

You underestimate the cult of the left. Think @luthervol here. There are a lot of them out there. They would vote for a potted plant if it has a D after it's name
"They would vote for a potted plant if it was THE ONLY VIABLE ALTERNATIVE RUNNING AGAINST TRUMP.
We should probably initiate wellness checks for @turbovol , @luthervol , @evillawyer and @TN Ribs .
I'm good. Still riding the high from baseball......
Didn't watch one second of the debate.....not sure why anyone would.
Present.

Not sure that'll work. If this is a 'strategy', they have just proved they have been hiding and lying about what everyone else in the world was seeing and saying. No one buys their mis-information anymore (EXCEPT TurboVol and a few select others on here). Will core dems at this point accept having a surrogate candidate shoved down their throat. If I were a woke bleeder I'd be just as well to say keep Biden, wtf I want Newsom for.
If Dems start to become convinced they'll definitely lose with Biden, yes, they'd accept having another candidate shoved down their throat.

Remember, they've never liked Joe to begin with. It's all about supporting whatever vehicle they think will beat Trump.

VN Store

Back