Debate thread

You forget that I've been reading idiotic MAGA nonsense on this board for a long time---far too long, for sure. The Biden administration is FAR more competent and professional. I haven't heard Biden stand up and tell Americans that injecting bleach and light into their bodies might help kill the Covid virus or stand up and betray U.S. intelligence services while bending over for a war criminal.
You might want to look into that whole vitamin D thing...

No, he's gone downhill quite a bit in the last few years, not that he was sharp in 2020.

Of course, he was early dementia at that point, still stand though. Anyone that actually thought he was running things in the 2021 (or could even run anything in 2020) is on my suspect list to be put away themselves.

I really don't see much difference, more dead eye, more everything but he was clearly a dementia patient 5-6 years ago.

Hasn’t that fine people quote been debunked ?
What I don’t get is how it wasn’t debunked immediately. Why did it take several years? The transcript never changed. When the MSM media, Biden and others trot that lie out over and over and over it hurts their credibility, the same as Trump’s gets hurt by always claiming everything he’s done is the “best ever”.

Actually at 500/600 AD, they were. The Qin Dynasty (an Empire comparable to Rome based in China) also collapsed and Civilization was in decline globally. The Mauryan Empire was defeated much earlier and India split into rival/factional states. Persia entered a decline in the late Sassanid period followed by the Arab conquests. There were plagues and famines across the region and just an overall Civilizational Decline. Even Byzantium (Rome's direct successor and effectively a continuation of Rome) was falling behind the tech level of Rome.

By 600 A.D., out of all the powers of antiquity across the globe, only Rome (via Byzantine/Eastern Empire) still existed and it was a fraction of its former glory. All the other Civilizations were gone. Only the Arabs and Franks came out of the time period stronger. (You could also argue the Norse were in their Golden Age).

Even the Dark Age of 1200 B.C. was related. Egypt survived but was never on the level of pre-1200 BC (similar to Rome). Assyria was the only nation to come out of it stronger. Like the 400-600 AD dark age, there were some civilizations that did better and prospered but overall the old power structure was gone.
You're overlooking Southeast Asia, the Arabs and Cholas among others during the last European dark ages.

Black jobs? I believe I know exactly what TrumPutin saying here. But I'm just going to post this and let it simmer.

I was talking in limited terms for presidency.

It is assumptive to think I did not engage with my local TN reps, or my federal reps. I simply never found that effort to be productive.

I am unelectable. No one wants to vote for someone who supports protecting individual freedoms while attacking government largess.

Since 8188 is temporarily out, help me understand what I can do better to bring about better presidential candidates?
vote for them. depending on your state they may have to register as a write in candidate, but most states still allow it.

right now we give into the false narrative that we only have two choices. as long as we accept that, that is all we will get.

Reactions: tbh
I know Van Jones isn't the most liked fella on this board, but he summed it up pretty well last night when he said it wasn't just panic about Biden's performance, it was painful and sad for him to watch someone he admires have that kind of night.
you are a good and rational poster Zep.

The solution to the whole thing was actually proposed last night by Biden.

They play a round of golf and they both carry their own bags.

Neither man would actually survive the challenge. Problem solved.

The solution to the whole thing was actually proposed last night by Biden.

They play a round of golf and they both carry their own bags.

Neither man would actually survive the challenge. Problem solved.

I don't think you would be happy with the actual outcome.

Black jobs? I believe I know exactly what TrumPutin saying here. But I'm just going to post this and let it simmer.
Trump is notorious for saying bogus crap. Let's see if history repeats itself pending a Trump victory of course.

VN Store

Back