Debate thread

you know why I took this tweet seriously. It was the all caps text. that really lets you know the author was thinking calmly and logically.

in reality it looks like stage 1 of grief, denial. its not just a river in egypt.
I clicked thru that account just for fun. This is the kind of stuff they are trafficking in lol -

The GOP platform for 2025 (in Red)

IMG_6868.jpeg

Reactions: Vol8188
But no experience with anything else. Has she even held a job?

People would vote for her because she'd be the first female President (people like LG want that on their resume), they would think Barry would really be running things so who cares and she's not Trump. MO wins in a landslide.
I am not saying she would be a better choice. Biden has been involved with politics for over 50 years and now look where we are.

In the Great Presidential Death Golf Match (trademark pending) there could be video of Trump taking 110 shots to make it around and he'd insist it be written down as a 72 and that "That course was in horrible shape. Very unfair. Many people are saying that if the course were in decent shape and fair I would have set the record for the lowest score ever."

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Oh, I don't disagree. Biden would likely be off to meet his maker around the third whole. Trump making it to the back nine is 50/50. But he wouldn't get through the par 5, uphill, 12th.

You’re being absurd. Trump has problem. This isn’t one of them.

I am not saying she would be a better choice. Biden has been involved with politics for over 50 years and now look where we are.
Its doesn’t matter states like Nevada, Ohio, and Georgia would literally have to change state laws to have a “replacement” on the ballot unless he drops dead…there is a lot that has to happen to get there

I have watched more CNN and MSNBC this morning than I have in the last couple of years. All just to watch these media shills carry water for puddinhead. Did a drive by on Fox and as expected it was the same story from the other side of the coin.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
In the Great Presidential Death Golf Match (trademark pending) there could be video of Trump taking 110 shots to make it around and he'd insist it be written down as a 72 and that "That course was in horrible shape. Very unfair. Many people are saying that if the course were in decent shape and fair I would have set the record for the lowest score ever."

You were never picking who was/is going to be President, you are picking what they gave you to pick from. Trump is the odd one out. I don't vote for obvious reasons but at the end of the day, you're not voting either.

Russian citizen?

Since I had a top secret clearance, you better hope not. 😂

p10239_i_v9_ac.jpg

You're overlooking Southeast Asia, the Arabs and Cholas among others during the last European dark ages.

It wasn't just a European Dark Age as I explained and I talked about Arabs in my post, not sure you read it right. (I cited Byzantines, Arabs, Norse, and Franks as potential exceptions).

Southeast Asia really didn't have a strong Civilization until 800 to 1000 AD. By 1000 AD, we were out of the Dark Ages for most part.

I will say this though, there was technology from Ancient Rome at its height ~100 AD that wasn't even seen again, anywhere in the world, until the 1800s. There is a reason, universally, historians call the era the Dark Ages.

VN Store

Back