Debate thread

FU Joe and Mika..just weeks ago you told us how rigorous and sharp he was. Yall are disgusting liars.

That comes with the job, if they don't do what they are told.... they'll find someone else to do it.

Technically, he is just coming clean that he might have been mistaken before. If Jill doesn't get on board, in a month he will be saying how sharp Corn Pops is again.

Its all a show man.

The solution to the whole thing was actually proposed last night by Biden.

They play a round of golf and they both carry their own bags.

Neither man would actually survive the challenge. Problem solved.

Let’s not pretend these men are equally feeble. Plenty of reason to dislike Trump without making things up.

Are you talking about Trump or Biden because they both have conditions? You should feel sorry for both of them and blame the persons that voted them the 2nd time. Both are unfit and the self serving bit is just the tip of the iceberg.
Biden's the one with a medical condition. Trump's just a jackass.

That would indeed be something.

Here's to hoping he gets the chance!!

We actually agree on something. I truly hope it (Biden being replaced) happens, for the good of the country.

If it doesn’t, I think you and other democratic supporters will have to ask a lot of hard questions about your media outlets and your party leaders. Because the alternative is that they’ll just continue lying to you and pretending you don’t see what you saw last night (many in the media are ignoring it)

Black jobs? I believe I know exactly what TrumPutin saying here. But I'm just going to post this and let it simmer.

Unfortunately, Trump isn't articulate at all and explaining full time employment jobs for minorities are being reduced due to the extremely high amount of illegal border crossings over the last 3.5 years. Those entry level jobs may no longer be available to US citizens at their desired pay rate.

Instead he uses the phrase black jobs and hispanic jobs. This wasn't a statement with racial bias as the MSM is now portraying it.

Are you talking about Trump or Biden because they both have conditions? You should feel sorry for both of them and blame the persons that voted them the 2nd time. Both are unfit and the self serving bit is just the tip of the iceberg.

This isn’t the navy seals. Trump is physically fit to serve as president. You may think he’s not morally fit for office, fair. But let’s not pretend they’re in the same ball park physically

Let’s not pretend these men are equally feeble. Plenty of reason to dislike Trump without making things up.

Oh, I don't disagree. Biden would likely be off to meet his maker around the third whole. Trump making it to the back nine is 50/50. But he wouldn't get through the par 5, uphill, 12th.

The solution to the whole thing was actually proposed last night by Biden.

They play a round of golf and they both carry their own bags.

Neither man would actually survive the challenge. Problem solved.
Biden wouldn't even be able to pick up his golf bag, nonetheless carry it for 18 holes.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Michelle has more political experience than Trump did prior to 2016.

But no experience with anything else. Has she even held a job?

People would vote for her because she'd be the first female President (people like LG want that on their resume), they would think Barry would really be running things so who cares and she's not Trump. MO wins in a landslide.

VN Store

Back