Debate thread

You're supposed to just vote for who your told to and not question party leadership. ANNND whatever you do, you're not supposed to think for yourself.
lol........If anyone had their opinion changed by the "debate", then they are the ones who NEED to be told what to do because they are obviously clueless.

lol........If anyone had their opinion changed by the "debate", then they are the ones who NEED to be told what to do because they are obviously clueless.
So, you are saying that nobody who previously claimed that Biden was cognizant and fit for office changed their mind after last night? Weird, I've heard much differently.

They gave the narrative right on cue, although to me nothing has changed in 5-6 years. Sure he is a little worse but he had no ability in 2020 to run an ice cream shop.

The only thing that changed was massive poll changes. There is only so much voting that can be stopped at 2am.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So, you are saying that nobody who previously claimed that Biden was cognizant and fit for office changed their mind after last night? Weird, I've heard much differently.

He's been like this even before 2020, they did a good job of hiding it but he's just a little worse. The only thing that is different is polls.

Reactions: luthervol
Anyone who thought Biden was cognizant and fit for office prior to the debate was clueless.

Anyone who thinks Trump is fit for office is even more clueless.

Anyone who thought Biden was cognizant and fit for office prior to the debate was clueless.

Anyone who thinks Trump is fit for office is even more clueless.

Who else you got?

😂

They're not willingly giving you someone they can't control or has similar views.

Reactions: Ttucke11
vote for them. depending on your state they may have to register as a write in candidate, but most states still allow it.

right now we give into the false narrative that we only have two choices. as long as we accept that, that is all we will get.
Ok.

Can you explain it to me in very simple terms...how voting for candidates of any party or writing in candidates makes the presidential choices improve over time?

Reactions: whodeycin85
They gave the narrative right on cue, although to me nothing has changed in 5-6 years. Sure he is a little worse but he had no ability in 2020 to run an ice cream shop.

The only thing that changed was massive poll changes. There is only so much voting that can be stopped at 2am.
To be fair, he's had no ability in 50 years in DC, and is a far worse person than Trump. And in some circles in here, that's huuuuuge.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
This is another one of those "conspiracies" that will bear fruit in the spring like the rest of them. This was all the plan of the blue curtain in order to hustle in a proper puppet of the NWO and bypass the DNC primary and the chance of getting RFKjr or someone else they can't pull all the strings on. That was the whole purpose of pretending he was fine, and a tiger, till it was too late to have a primary.

To be fair, he's had no ability in 50 years in DC, and is a far worse person than Trump. And in some circles in here, that's huuuuuge.

I have no idea what he would do in life if we weren't paying him. Corn Pops is one bad dude.
😂

Stopped reading after Obama

The POTUS wears three hats at once; the Commander in Chief, Head of State, and the Head of the Executive branch. You could add head of their political party as well, but that's a separate responsibility aside from the official capacity of the Presidency. It is why every president ultimately fails. It is simply an impossible job.

From a Head of State perspective, Obama was about the best there has ever been.

@hog88 says Michelle - I'm good with that.

We're all coming to the end of this country anyway.

Why not Biden then? I mean, neither one is really running things.

You guys are basically in the ... anyone but Trump line. At that point, why not Trump because what's the difference?

You're not really electing anyone - its a show.

Congressional demographics would be a separate matter. Obama + Democratic control would be worse to your point from a Libertarian perspective. In a perfect world, the control of the House/Senate/White House would be split by the Libertarians/Democrats/Republicans.

However, from purely an Presidential perspective, Obama or Romney would be vastly better than either Biden or Trump. Both are quite sharp individuals. Obama was probably the best head of state we have ever had.

I shudder to think about Biden getting the 3AM phone call. Who exactly is making that decision? It is clearly is not him.

Far, far from it. Come on man.

Did you watch?
Was it worth it?
Walk away with any changed perspectives?

I didn't but from what I've seen it surprised me how badly Biden did - I figured he'd be at least semi-coherent. It also changed my perspective on how deceitful the Dems have been about Biden's condition.

All that said I certainly understand why people would watch to help in their decision making.

The POTUS wears three hats at once; the Commander in Chief, Head of State, and the Head of the Executive branch. You could add head of their political party as well, but that's a separate responsibility aside from the official capacity of the Presidency. It is why every president ultimately fails. It is simply an impossible job.

From a Head of State perspective, Obama was about the best there has ever been.
Maybe if you are 20 years old or younger should you have that belief…

Reactions: hog88

I know you claim to not have watched but anyone that did watch, was planning on voting for Biden and claim they are not wavering on that now is a party minion. You couldn't have watched that debate and came away thinking Biden is fit to hold that office otherwise.

We're all coming to the end of this country anyway.

Why not Biden then? I mean, neither one is really running things.
I still have hope that we can put the whole trupism catastrophe behind us and move forward as a country.

VN Store

Back