Debate thread

You can’t just say if we replace Biden with someone else they will beat Trump automatically when the DNC has been running on “protecting Democracy” shtick all year…like wtf 😂 You would literally have to turn a complete 180 degrees for voters to go a long with that ploy. It’s just monumentally dumb atp

Reactions: Ttucke11
If the Republican party wanted to really win over the people they would have dumped the clown and convinced someone like Peyton Manning to take the reigns. It would take him one night of studying to surpass Trump's handle on the issues. Peyton would create a positive wave for this country instead of a self serving clown trying to ride the wave

Peyton or anyone else that isn't a complete narcissist doesn't want the job. Who in their right mind would want to give up their freedom and privacy for that headache all the while taking a pay cut for the privilege.

You can’t just say if we replace Biden with someone else they will beat Trump automatically when the DNC has been running on “protecting Democracy” shtick all year…like wtf 😂 You would literally have to turn a complete 180 degrees for voters to go a long with that ploy. It’s just monumentally dumb atp

I don't know how they reverse the reverse but it should be fun to watch.

Peyton or anyone else that isn't a complete narcissist doesn't want the job. Who in their right mind would want to give up their freedom and privacy for that headache all the while taking a pay cut for the privilege.
I agree. No one WTF wants any part of it. It is a freaking pipe dream. Another scenario so worth living through and witnessing would be if Mark Cuban was called upon by the Dem power brokers. It would be such a mindfack to Trump

My name is Jondavid R. Longo. I’m the Mayor of Slippery Rock, Pa and a Combat Veteran of The United States Marine Corps who served in Afghanistan.

Joe Burden claimed on the debate stage that he is the best President for the military and has done the most for us.

I’m here to remind you that Joe Burden fired over 7,000 military men and women because they refused his precious Big Pharma COVID shots while allowing 10 MILLION unvaccinated illegals into the US

Joe Burden’s failure has forced nearly 30% of our military to go on food stamps/suffer food insecurity

Joe Burden’s failure led to a 7.5% increase in homelessness amongst veterans. The number is still rising.Joe Burden’s failure to plan the withdrawal from Afghanistan led to the death of 11 Marines, 1 Sailor, and 1 Soldier,

Joe Burden’s failure to plan the withdrawal from Afghanistan forced our military to abandon $7 BILLION worth of equipment. Our military men and women were even charged for the gear they were forced to leave behind.

Joe Burden has been eligible to serve in 13 American conflicts but never had the guts (or the honor.) Instead, Joe Burden got 5 Vietnam War draft deferments at the height of the war and then sent other young Americans to Grenada, Panama, Bosnia, Kosovo, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.

Joe Burden was Vice-President when his collective administration with Obama and Clinton left 4 American Veterans and a US Ambassador to die in Benghazi.

Joe Burden has never and will never speak for or represent the members of the military or the veterans of this great nation. We despise him because he’s failed us time and again during his 54 years in government.

Clinton was a better Head of State than Obama, he was much more affable and willing to compromise on his agenda to move the country forward than Obama could ever dream of being. Obama was a divider and commanded no respect at home or abroad. After ACA he couldn't and wouldn't shift on his agenda, his foreign policy was complete appeasement.

And it pains me to say that because I didn't like Clinton because for the early 90s he was a radical but it's pure delusion for you think Obama was the best HoS ever. Hell, he couldn't hold Regan or Clinton's jock straps in that category.
That's funny.

Western Europeans are still big Obama fans. Even as a presidential candidate, Obama was popular among Europeans, famously addressing a large crowd in Berlin in July 2008. When Obama entered the White House, his ratings were extremely high, and they’ve only slipped a little since then. At least a majority has confidence in him in each Western European country surveyed. Still, there is disappointment with Obama in the region on certain issues, such as climate change.

Obama is very popular in Africa (and so was George W. Bush). Obama’s ratings in sub-Saharan Africa are overwhelmingly positive. This year, we surveyed nine countries in the region, and big majorities in each nation express confidence in the American leader. Of course, his predecessor was also largely popular in the region; the rise in anti-Americanism that occurred in many parts of the world during the Bush era was largely absent in Africa.

Source:
A lot of his failures are due to the Republican promise that whatever Obama wants done, they will block it. Indeed, Mitch McConnell bragged about this and called himself "The Terminator." Since a President isn't and not supposed to be a dictator, his hands were tied behind his back by Congress, or rather, the majority Republican Party that control both the Senate and the House.
1. 7 charts on how the world views President Obama
2. Mitch McConnell Brags About Blocking Obama For 2 Years, Then Laughs About It

My name is Jondavid R. Longo. I’m the Mayor of Slippery Rock, Pa and a Combat Veteran of The United States Marine Corps who served in Afghanistan.

Joe Burden claimed on the debate stage that he is the best President for the military and has done the most for us.

I’m here to remind you that Joe Burden fired over 7,000 military men and women because they refused his precious Big Pharma COVID shots while allowing 10 MILLION unvaccinated illegals into the US

Joe Burden’s failure has forced nearly 30% of our military to go on food stamps/suffer food insecurity

Joe Burden’s failure led to a 7.5% increase in homelessness amongst veterans. The number is still rising.Joe Burden’s failure to plan the withdrawal from Afghanistan led to the death of 11 Marines, 1 Sailor, and 1 Soldier,

Joe Burden’s failure to plan the withdrawal from Afghanistan forced our military to abandon $7 BILLION worth of equipment. Our military men and women were even charged for the gear they were forced to leave behind.

Joe Burden has been eligible to serve in 13 American conflicts but never had the guts (or the honor.) Instead, Joe Burden got 5 Vietnam War draft deferments at the height of the war and then sent other young Americans to Grenada, Panama, Bosnia, Kosovo, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.

Joe Burden was Vice-President when his collective administration with Obama and Clinton left 4 American Veterans and a US Ambassador to die in Benghazi.

Joe Burden has never and will never speak for or represent the members of the military or the veterans of this great nation. We despise him because he’s failed us time and again during his 54 years in government.

What if Joe Biden really hasn't done anything? I would say the guy is pissed off at someone else maybe Jill. 🤔

That's funny.

Western Europeans are still big Obama fans. Even as a presidential candidate, Obama was popular among Europeans, famously addressing a large crowd in Berlin in July 2008. When Obama entered the White House, his ratings were extremely high, and they’ve only slipped a little since then. At least a majority has confidence in him in each Western European country surveyed. Still, there is disappointment with Obama in the region on certain issues, such as climate change.

Obama is very popular in Africa (and so was George W. Bush). Obama’s ratings in sub-Saharan Africa are overwhelmingly positive. This year, we surveyed nine countries in the region, and big majorities in each nation express confidence in the American leader. Of course, his predecessor was also largely popular in the region; the rise in anti-Americanism that occurred in many parts of the world during the Bush era was largely absent in Africa.

Source:
A lot of his failures are due to the Republican promise that whatever Obama wants done, they will block it. Indeed, Mitch McConnell bragged about this and called himself "The Terminator." Since a President isn't and not supposed to be a dictator, his hands were tied behind his back by Congress, or rather, the majority Republican Party that control both the Senate and the House.
1. 7 charts on how the world views President Obama
2. Mitch McConnell Brags About Blocking Obama For 2 Years, Then Laughs About It

Presidents that bend us over so foreign countries can ram it up our azzes tend to be popular overseas.

I had trouble finding what part was a debate at all. If this is our country's standard for a debate...then I don't know what to say.
Enter the transfer portal to New Zealand, Iceland, or Portugal. Shirley and I are contemplating that.

Reactions: LucidZ
You have every right to fire back for your generation. After the surprise mid terms, I ventured into a millennial Republican/conservative forum/thread. Many of them crossed party lines. Their reasoning was extremely detailed with pertenant info. Much of it was about abortion, but there were other reasons too. That group of posters, as a group, are far more informed on policy issues, as to detail and nuance, as this group of right wing posters. Not even close too

I don't even mean this to be about my generation. I only mentioned it to indicate the machine was already well-oiled when I was born.

If by some miracle he did survive, Trump will claim he shot a 63.

Joe will have a press conference afterwards, discussing his game -

"Back in the day, I played a round of 36 with Bagger Vance!"

"C'mon man, I drove that ball all the way back to Scranton!"

"Bunch of Malarkey! I shot par, not a 12 on that hole!"

"Back in the sand dunes, I saw some spectators around. Looked like dog faced pony soldiers."

Reactions: StarRaider
Yes, that is a party minion. Voting FOR someone simply because you hate another candidate is toeing the party line, there are other options.
That's total nonsense.

But I can tell you that the parties love nothing more than for someone who would have voted for the opponent to not vote or vote 3rd party.

So the Democratic Party thanks you.

Enter the transfer portal to New Zealand, Iceland, or Portugal. Shirley and I are contemplating that.

I don't know if I'd ever leave or not. Honestly, I'd like to just travel around for a while at the very least. I'm just really longing for a time where we might one day have a couple of candidates who take our country seriously. To actually see two people acting like adults and debating policy, instead of having a pissing contest about who's ego is bigger or who deserves credit for what. I wasn't around back then, but I imagine Presidential debates at one point were more intelligent than this.

Joe will have a press conference afterwards, discussing his game -

"Back in the day, I played a round of 36 with Bagger Vance!"

"C'mon man, I drove that ball all the way back to Scranton!"

"Bunch of Malarkey! I shot par, not a 12 on that hole!"

"Back in the sand dunes, I saw some spectators around. Looked like dog faced pony soldiers."

Corn Pops has an incredible drive.

giphy.webp

Reactions: ETV
Less misleading than Reagan's second term.

Hm. Reagan was more or less with it, but no doubt he was on the down at that point. Saw Reagan in 1989 at a graduation ceremony at LSU, he wasn't like Joe but no doubt he wasn't 1975 Reagan.

The Bushs basically took over by mid-80s which started all the foreign crap.

Joe has been easily like this for 5-6 years and even though he was sharper with speaking in the 90s, completely off his rocker. I mean, any of you guys watched him in 2007-2016.?

Reactions: McDad
I don't know if I'd ever leave or not. Honestly, I'd like to just travel around for a while at the very least. I'm just really longing for a time where we might one day have a couple of candidates who take our country seriously. To actually see two people acting like adults and debating policy, instead of having a pissing contest about who's ego is bigger or who deserves credit for what. I wasn't around back then, but I imagine Presidential debates at one point were more intelligent than this.

I'd rather see the federal government scaled back to a point where the President doesn't really matter to the average person.

VN Store

Back