Debate thread

Woodsman, the other poster with whom you were chatting, is not from this planet.

Ah, gotcha. I guess I'm being called some spacey headcase then? What I said seemed pretty reasonable to me. Who wouldn't want to have some candidates who were taking our country seriously? If that's not the case, then I do feel pretty alienated then. haha

Reactions: StarRaider
Ah, gotcha. I guess I'm being called some spacey headcase then? What I said seemed pretty reasonable to me. Who wouldn't want to have some candidates who were taking our country seriously? If that's not the case, then I do feel pretty alienated then. haha
No. You're not being called anything. The person that you were talking to in this thread who goes by Woodsman vol is an alien. There's no slight or dig against you

Joe will have a press conference afterwards, discussing his game -

"Back in the day, I played a round of 36 with Bagger Vance!"

"C'mon man, I drove that ball all the way back to Scranton!"

"Bunch of Malarkey! I shot par, not a 12 on that hole!"

"Back in the sand dunes, I saw some spectators around. Looked like dog faced pony soldiers."
Trumpie cheats.
Lies as usual, cause it's all he knows.

All the leftists conveniently didn't watch a single second of the debate. Sure.

Could possibly be true. It’s possible they just couldn’t stomach the impending disaster that deep down they really knew was coming. With all the propping up and carrying of water they do for Biden, you know that they realistically know he’s a dumpster fire of monumental proportions, they are really just towing the party line. I mean think about it, no sane individual thinks he’s worth a damn and capable of anything but getting worse. They probably watched, but it’s possible they didn’t, it’s gives them plausible deniability of his suckdom level.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
We are a rascally, precocious bunch of misfits.

You should stick around and give us some time to learn how to hate you. J/k

I was told by JoeVol a couple of years ago I should come to the Endzone more, but I never really did. (I know this is isn't quite that, but just this part of the forum in general.) I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. haha I find it difficult to tell who is being serious or not when I'm not talking to them in person.

I was told by JoeVol a couple of years ago I should come to the Endzone more, but I never really did. (I know this is isn't quite that, but just this part of the forum in general.) I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. haha I find it difficult to tell who is being serious or not when I'm not talking to them in person.
You know @joevol33 is a Georgia fan, right?

I don't know if I'd ever leave or not. Honestly, I'd like to just travel around for a while at the very least. I'm just really longing for a time where we might one day have a couple of candidates who take our country seriously. To actually see two people acting like adults and debating policy, instead of having a pissing contest about who's ego is bigger or who deserves credit for what. I wasn't around back then, but I imagine Presidential debates at one point were more intelligent than this.
I fear, the era where we had real adults in any office has passed. I look at people's behavior live, at public events, or news broadcasts, and I'm convinced someone has clicked the OFF switch in their brains. I don't doubt it for a split second. Either that or people are taking stupid pills And maybe they are, but the label says - opioids, Fentanyl, or some other brain poison.

Reactions: LucidZ

Never listen to JoeDawg. That's a hard and fast rule.

VN Store

Back