Debate thread

You must be blissfully unaware of the Daily Posts affirming his cognitive acuity and sharp mental faculties
I can't believe there were many who actually felt he was fit.

But then again, I can't believe there are many who actually think trump is fit.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Didn't watch, let me guess:

Biden sounded like a deathbed patient and mumbled through his answers

Trump made ridiculous and irrelevant claims instead of answering questions

Both lied their ass off

How close was I?
Well, a part of the debate spawned this, so....

Reactions: Carp
I was told by JoeVol a couple of years ago I should come to the Endzone more, but I never really did. (I know this is isn't quite that, but just this part of the forum in general.) I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. haha I find it difficult to tell who is being serious or not when I'm not talking to them in person.
McDad is on drugs, I hate Georgia!

That was as harsh as it was accurate.
Biden is no longer (never was) fit to be president?

The lie is he didn't have dementia in 2020, and he had neurological problems way before that including brain surgery for a brain aneurysm. Before that he was just a f'd up con man.

Nobody noticed any of this over the last 50 years? 😂

Now, all of sudden he isn't "fit". Change of plans happen I guess, everyone right on cue. Its not that he is "fit" or not "fit", its just the poll data shows he really doesn't need to be "fit" anymore.

Does anyone... I mean anyone really think this Corn Pop has been running anything other than running to the ice cream machine?

Yeah he's on something. Sleep and coffee. As far as I know there isn't a miracle drug on the market that reverses, well, what we saw last night.
Not our market. Medications are available in Europe. Spent nearly a year trying to get a med available in Europe. Red tape is un****ingbelievable. A sibling spent almost a month over there around 2006 trying to get a medication for my mother. We were only able to try by mindless and unnecessary regs. Most people can't even try to do it. It's not necessarily a money thing. Our FDA and drug lobby has had major play in the dysfunction of our government the last 25 years. It's had some adverse effects to our economy. It's not debatable

Reactions: McDad
Well I'm waiting for the PPV Golf Match between Trump and Biden. $100 to watch seems like a lot of money but it would take them 3 days to finish.

VN Store

Back