Debate thread

Miche isn't going to run. Both she and husband have repeatedly made that crystal clear. In Barack's words, "She doesn't want the job."
It's kinda like Peyton Manning's reaction to Vols fans wanting him to become our HC. It ain't happening.
Saban wasn't going to be the head coach of Alabama either.

I do believe I saw him wearing a not so orange looking shirt one time
You mentioned not being able to tell when people are joking or serious. There's an easy way to distinguish in the PF. If we're calling each other names without likes we are serious. If we're calling each other names with likes we're not serious.

I fear, the era where we had real adults in any office has passed. I look at people's behavior live, at public events, or news broadcasts, and I'm convinced someone has clicked the OFF switch in their brains. I don't doubt it for a split second. Either that or people are taking stupid pills And maybe they are, but the label says - opioids, Fentanyl, or some other brain poison.
I don't know, I think the alien raises a good point here.

Reactions: StarRaider
I fear, the era where we had real adults in any office has passed. I look at people's behavior live, at public events, or news broadcasts, and I'm convinced someone has clicked the OFF switch in their brains. I don't doubt it for a split second. Either that or people are taking stupid pills And maybe they are, but the label says - opioids, Fentanyl, or some other brain poison.

It's fluoride in our drinking water, it's contaminated our precious bodily fluids. It's a hard-core commie conspiracy.

VN Store

Back