Debate thread

We don't always get along but he still is my McLovin at the end of the day. šŸ»

61WF+7R3QML.jpg

LOL. Cry harder little 2 foot green man. If you had ears, you could hear him speak truth.
With Trump, one doesn't need ears. He lies whenever he opens his mouth. Even if he is only if he is only yawning, or eating. It's automatic for him. Open your tear filled eyes and you'd see it.

With Trump, one doesn't need ears. He lies whenever he opens his mouth. Even if he is only if he is only yawning, or eating. It's automatic for him. Open your tear filled eyes and you'd see it.

Yeah but he must be better than the Ice Cream Man or they wouldn't have thrown him under the bus. Matter of fact, they probably threw him under one of the semi-truck Biden use to drive.

Bottom line. The choice we have is between a lying, philandering, unstable, self centered, convicted felon and a senile old man who looks like he needs a dribble cup. How in the world did we get in this position? Really depressing that these are our choices. Biden reminded me of the old men with the blank stare that I used to see in my motherā€™s nursing home. It was and is pitiful.

And other than remaining halfway civil, Trumpā€™s performance wasnā€™t all that great nor did it convince me (in the hour that I could stomach) that he is any different than he was. The current count is 46 lies/exaggerations in 1.5 hours. They could have propped a cadaver up at the other podium and he would have done better than Biden. My biggest fear at the moment is who is running the country right now because it ainā€™t Joe.

So I finished the debate. Here are a few takeaways and Iā€™m looking forward to reading through all of yours:

1. I thought CNN did well. They asked good questions for both, tried to redirect both at times and didnā€™t come across as partisan.

2. Trump ā€œwonā€ but his performance wasnā€™t good. Biden was just so bad that it was almost impossible to not beat him.

3. Trump couldā€™ve won in a landslide if he simply finished his sentences and communicated more clearly.

4. Bidenā€™s close was just pitiful.

Thatā€™s all for now. Things to do.

Great summary. Pretty much on par with my thoughts. Trump didn't win, Biden lost hard.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Yeah but he must be better than the Ice Cream Man or they wouldn't have thrown him under the bus. Matter of fact, they probably threw him under one of the semi-truck Biden use to drive.
Then Biden should have let me drive, I don't miss.

VN Store

Back