Debate thread

The clearest path for Democrats to defeat a candidate defined by his lies is to deal truthfully with the American public: acknowledge that Mr. Biden can’t continue his race, and create a process to select someone more capable to stand in his place to defeat Mr. Trump in November.

This is astonishing to me. The Dems get caught lying, yet saying Trump is defined by lies.

oh sweet space child.. there is a saying .... acts like a creep... looks like a creep... smells like a creep

Cry harder for us. You're not changing any minds space boy.
That's not my goal, sucker. And thanks for the MAGA registration. One can't be admitted without being worse than a Democrat. Thanks for vouching for me. Makes it easier to get rid of your child molesters like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and the adulteress Marjorie Greene. Thanks so much.

That's not my goal, sucker. And thanks for the MAGA registration. One can't be admitted without being worse than a Democrat. Thanks for vouching for me. Makes it easier to get rid of your child molesters like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and the adulteress Marjorie Greene. Thanks so much.

Hm. Who is actually running this **** show? (Just curious)

But you'd rather be w/a person like Pedo Joe Biden who takes showers w/his daughter?
You're a big loser all the way around in my book little 2 foot green man..

But you'd rather be w/a person like Pedo Joe Biden who likes taking showers w/daughter?
The daughter sexual fixation is a trump thing. Typical of the sick bassard. get it right, boy, get it right. Your hero is a known Jeffrey Epstein underage girls forker, so no surprise he treats his own daughter the same way. Get it right.
-

That's right. I forgot Dallas has consecutive 100+ degree days.

What's the record for days in a row during the summer for triple digits, like 47 or something?
You got me curious and I’m watching the weather so googled it. The miserable stretch a couple of years ago isn’t close to the record but it was 21 days which I just remembered it was over 20

IMG_3805.jpeg

The daughter sexual fixation is a trump thing. Typical of the sick bassard. get it right, boy, get it right. Your hero is a known Jeffrey Epstein underage girls forker, so no surprise he treats his own daughter the same way. Get it right.
-
You make me laugh w/your BS postings.

Not our market. Medications are available in Europe. Spent nearly a year trying to get a med available in Europe. Red tape is un****ingbelievable. A sibling spent almost a month over there around 2006 trying to get a medication for my mother. We were only able to try by mindless and unnecessary regs. Most people can't even try to do it. It's not necessarily a money thing. Our FDA and drug lobby has had major play in the dysfunction of our government the last 25 years. It's had some adverse effects to our economy. It's not debatable
Even if he was on something today during his speech, why wasn't he on it last night? Seemed like it would have helped.

VN Store

Back