Debate thread

Too stupid to read the evidence? OK, people who are ignorant by choice are a lost cause. I leave you to goggle and wallow in your selective pursuit.

Well, the issue with that is google isn't on the forum.... google didn't sign up for an account. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

Too stupid to read the evidence? OK, people who are ignorant by choice are a lost cause. I leave you to goggle and wallow in your selective pursuit.
Got anymore stupid ignorant sayings little 2 foot green man?
Why not go back to your sewer hole for the night. Eat some rats for supper.

Last edited:
Even if he was on something today during his speech, why wasn't he on it last night? Seemed like it would have helped.
It wouldn't have an immediate effect. Those drugs require a steady regimant before affecting and reducing of the plaque. Nicotine is a prime ingredient in the potential Alzheimer's reducing drug that has been on the research block for at least a decade. Targicept is the name of the drug. Big pharma mucking up the approval process. We all know where that leads

Has anyone figured out why we beat Medicare? I didn’t even know we had a conflict against them.
The fight isn't over until Biden causes the death of our troops by making a hasty retreat with no defensive perimeter on the battlefield and abandons US citizens, our allies, and about $78 billion of weapons and other miltary assets.

It wouldn't have an immediate effect. Those drugs require a steady regimant before affecting and reducing of the plaque. Nicotine is a prime ingredient in the potential Alzheimer's reducing drug that has been on the research block for at least a decade. Targicept is the name of the drug. Big pharma mucking up the approval process. We all know where that leads

Sure sure sure.

1000008956.png

Bottom line. The choice we have is between a lying, philandering, unstable, self centered, convicted felon and a senile old man who looks like he needs a dribble cup. How in the world did we get in this position? Really depressing that these are our choices. Biden reminded me of the old men with the blank stare that I used to see in my mother’s nursing home. It was and is pitiful.

And other than remaining halfway civil, Trump’s performance wasn’t all that great nor did it convince me (in the hour that I could stomach) that he is any different than he was. The current count is 46 lies/exaggerations in 1.5 hours. They could have propped a cadaver up at the other podium and he would have done better than Biden. My biggest fear at the moment is who is running the country right now because it ain’t Joe.

Has anyone tallied Biden’s lies? There was a whole bunch of them.

VN Store

Back