Debate thread

There are such jackals in both parties who don't know, and can't tell the truth if you stuck it up their rectum and pulled it out their left nostril. It's not solely a Dem thing, that's the truth, though you're incapable of knowing that.
Only little green 2 foot tall aliens like you know you're FOS too.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
The one who said she would be listening to her parents bump and grind, and become aroused.

Too bad you weren't knocking at the door at the time. She'd give you an instant tugboat.
I wasn't there because I was with you in a ménage trios on your back porch.
I understand if you forgot, it was embarrassing. I'll never let you talk me into doing that again.

Are you becoming a W T N? Surely you're above that 13yrs old, basement living cryptid's level.

I understand if you forgot, it was embarrassing. I'll never let you talk me into doing that again.

Are you becoming a W T N? Surely you're above that 13yrs old, basement living cryptid's level.
Cry harder little 2 foot green man. You’re postings are pretty much useless.

Alright. Show me where Ivanka accused DJT of inappropriate showers and then you childish retort will mean something, otherwise you sound even more ignorant
Show me yours first, that is your Biden - Daughter tryst. Either that or you're ignorant.

I don't have a back porch.

So you want to accuse me of being W TN when you also knew which Ashley they were referring to.

I guess you can say we both made tongue in cheek remarks as a joke.

These politicians don’t care about America at all.
They don’t even care about each other.

There was a moment when even DJT had to kind of put his head down when Biden stammered and stuttered for an extended amount of time.
Even he had to allow the reality of Joe Biden have its moment.

I’m independent voter. No way in hell I would vote for RFKjr.
I didn’t vote for Biden the first time around, and right now the DNC disgusts me with how they are trying to squeeze out life of an 83 year old man. His wife will kill him…

And Trump? It doesn’t matter at this point- anymore. China and Russia are already too far gone and will try to make moves to solidify their agendas. I actually am beginning to worry about the safety of Donald Trump.

We’re ******

I don't have a back porch.

So you want to accuse me of being W TN when you also knew which Ashley they were referring to.

I guess you can say we both made tongue in cheek remarks as a joke.
Hypersensitive, eh? No, I didn't know who Ashley was. I may have voted for him, but I'm not a fan of Bitten. So I don't follow his family members. I didn't accuse of being the cryptid, WTN. I asked, asked, asked if you were becoming a copy of him. But you knew that. Except for a guy I put on ignore 2yrs back, no one is as infantile as WTN. I suspect it is the same person under a different screen name because of certain tendencies, the crying emojis, the repetitive cry harder posts, and a few other behaviors.

There was a moment when even DJT had to kind of put his head down when Biden stammered and stuttered for an extended amount of time.

I didn’t vote for Biden the first time around, and right now the DNC disgusts me with how they are trying to squeeze out life of an 83 year old man. His wife will kill him…

And Trump? It doesn’t matter at this point- anymore. China and Russia are already too far gone and will try to make moves to solidify their agendas. I actually am beginning to worry about the safety of Donald Trump.

We’re ******
I predict that if elected, by hook, or crook, Trump will sell or turn Alaska over to Putin. He's nothing more than Putin's lapdog. I agree with you, especially again, after seeing what the TrumPuppets in the SCOTUS did today. I too am an independent voter. We don't have any valid options. I don't care for RFKJr either, but I'd vote for him before I'd pick Bitten or TrumPutin.

We’re ******

Many people are saying that Trump showed compassion for Biden, and when I look back he really did. He could have laid it on Biden but he didn't joke about Biden’s mental state. He did mention he didn't understand what he said once but that was about it. It could've been worse.

Biden was struggling but Trump did not address Biden as a caricature. He seemed to focus on concerns about the policy and where we are as a country. Clearly he believes these are dangerous times and Biden is not up for the job. A part of him is probably perplexed how Biden still has millions of people who will vote for a guy that should be in a nursing home or at home enjoying the rest of his life.

That's hearsay. But knowing how humans can be either angelic or demonic, I won't dismiss it as improbable. However, you will dismiss the FACT that Trump has the hots for his daughter, Ivana. Of course Trump denies this. I believe the reports due to what I've seen/heard him say in public, and how he touches her.
And then there is this when the girl was 11yrs old. So, I'd say your Biden-Daughter claim is you playing the pot and kettle game.
1719862257220.png
1. In September 2004 Trump agreed to a derogatory term used by radio host Howard Stern to describe the former First Daughter, "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," he said. Stern agreed, interjecting: "By the way, your daughter ... Can I say this? A piece of a**," he said. Donald responded with "Yeah." As per Politico, in 2006 the Republican leader went a step further with the host when Stern asked Trump, “Did your daughter get breast implants?” The real estate mogul replied, “No, she didn’t. I mean, I would know if she did. The answer is no. Why, did she look a little more stacked?” “She looks more voluptuous than ever,” Stern said. “No, she didn’t get them,” Trump said. “She’s actually always been very voluptuous.” As per CBS News, Ivanka first liked and then unliked a tweet linking to an article about the comments. A source close to her later clarified, “A simple mistake was made by a staff member.”

2. Speaking on the well-known talk program The View in 2006, Trump admitted that he wanted to "date" his daughter for real. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” "Stop it! Oh, it's so weird!" a co-host exclaimed, while another could be heard saying: "You know what, you are sick!" Donald laughed, while Ivanka appeared uncomfortable with his gesture. They continued questioning his bizarre statement but he avoided answering it. "Who are you, Woody Allen?" co-host Joy Behar chastised him. "He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women," a representative later told Today. "It's a sense of humor that people don't see [from him] all the time." In a 2015 interview with Rolling Stone, Trump remarked again about dating Ivanka, “If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father …”

3. As per The Seattle Times, Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security claimed in his new book Blowback A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump that the former president allegedly loved to fantasize about his daughter while serving from the White House. “Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote. Former White House chief of staff John Kelly “retold that story to me in visible disgust,” Taylor added in his book.
Source: MSN

Hypersensitive, eh? No, I didn't know who Ashley was. I may have voted for him, but I'm not a fan of Bitten. So I don't follow his family members. I didn't accuse of being the cryptid, WTN. I asked, asked, asked if you were becoming a copy of him. But you knew that. Except for a guy I put on ignore 2yrs back, no one is as infantile as WTN. I suspect it is the same person under a different screen name because of certain tendencies, the crying emojis, the repetitive cry harder posts, and a few other behaviors.
Little green man, I see you're still triggered as usual. 😂 😂 😂

toxicrevolutionary.jpg

VN Store

Back