Debate thread

Then the party rolls out Trump and you realize both parties are probably broken beyond repair.
At least Trump was chosen by the voters in his primaries. If Puddinhead isn't the nominee, the Democrat party has ZERO business EVER using the word democracy. You people (Democrats) are fools.

I predict that if elected, by hook, or crook, Trump will sell or turn Alaska over to Putin. He's nothing more than Putin's lapdog. I agree with you, especially again, after seeing what the TrumPuppets in the SCOTUS did today. I too am an independent voter. We don't have any valid options. I don't care for RFKJr either, but I'd vote for him before I'd pick Bitten or TrumPutin.
Damn this is Luther level stupid

You think much more of Trump than myself. Trump could have been re-elected in 2020 if he had of had the discipline to shut up during the debates to allow Biden to sink himself then as Biden was already displaying age related decline. The race wouldn’t have even been close if he could have stayed off twitter and minimized his childish public comments while serving as potus.

Trump could have taken a commanding lead in this race if he would have done enough debate prep to provide the facts / numbers supporting his positions instead of all the “greatest, best” comments. He did appear to learn from his mistake 4 years back and allowed Biden’s condition to be on display by simply shutting his big mouth. Ironically, the Biden camp created the format of the mics being shut off when it wasn’t your turn to talk which I guess fuels the conspiracy theory of the DNC intentionally trying to force him out.

We’re all screwed as both these guys are terrible options. Anyone still trying to act otherwise is either ignorant or intentionally has their head in the sand.
You vastly underestimate TDS.

Joes daughter that he showered with inappropriately according to her as a child.

...and by child, you mean "13 year old daughter that longsince knew the showers with Dad were both wrong and extremely awkward" who was traumatized by that sexual abuse and was still trying to work thru the feelings in therapy according to the diary she left behind when moving after another stint in rehab.

I have read some exerpts from that diary when it happened and as someone who has a teen daughter, it sickened me and made me angry. Joe is a POS.

Biden is a sundowner.

What Is Sundowning?​

Sundowning is a group of symptoms that many people with dementia get in the late afternoon and early evening. It includes confusion, trouble sleeping, anxiety, wandering, and hallucinations.

Speaking of dementia. I thought she was going to swallow her dentures 😂
While I dislike her so much I intend to mark her passing with champagne 🍾, I have always thought she is very sharp mentally. Her decline seemed obvious in that interview.

Last edited:

Biden is a sundowner.

What Is Sundowning?​

Sundowning is a group of symptoms that many people with dementia get in the late afternoon and early evening. It includes confusion, trouble sleeping, anxiety, wandering, and hallucinations.

Good thing all domestic and international problems clock out at 5 p.m.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

Biden is a sundowner.

What Is Sundowning?​

Probably getting close to the stage of streaking down the WH hallways naked if someone wakes him up at 1am.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back