Debate thread

I admit, I don't get that reasoning either. It may be late in the political game but no one can predict what events are right around the corner. the question is do you want a mentally incompetent president dealing with those potentials?

yep - if the 25th should be invoked it should be invoke. it should not be a matter of political convenience. the man is or isn't capable.

fixing the debt. getting mexico to pay for the wall. no terrorist attacks when he was president. removing obamacare. getting NATO to pay their fair share. draining the swamp. locking up Hillary. all just off the top of my head.
Those were campaign promises that he was unable to deliver on. And I didn't hear any of that in the debate anyway. I could be wrong, but I don't recall any of that coming up.

She's just not all there. She's a poster child for inanity even in serious situations.
Well strictly speaking from a political angle, giving her a few months in the presidency where people could maybe get a better sense of who she is... where her advisors could help her appear more presidential is the best move for the D Party. Are they just going to take the Mulligan and watch djt get elected?

The problem with Trump is that he is "partial" correct on a lot of things but he exaggerates.

A great example is his comment about being a great President for Black people. He has helped with job creation (something he argues) and legal reforms to free unjust imprisoned blacks. However, he keeps citing he is the best president since Abraham Lincoln for black people.

Granted, a lot of these claims are pure opinion and can't be fact checked but Trump is the king of hyperbole and he has basically been like that his entire life, even prior to politics.

Well strictly speaking from a political angle, giving her a few months in the presidency where people could maybe get a better sense of who she is... where her advisors could help her appear more presidential is the best move for the D Party. Are they just going to take the Mulligan and watch djt get elected?

I said Friday they definitely had a plan going into the debate that they were going to take him out as soon as the debate was over. I'm just not sure they have a good plan, of course, if they can stop vote counting in the middle of the night in more State - it might not matter.

As of right now, I would say they would have been better off sticking with Dementia Joe than the plan they have now. I don't see how any of this really helps.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back