Debate thread

Not in the context of not knowing what facts are. I think he knows but doesn't care.
I think he's certainly a narcissist and he may be a megalomaniac, but then I'm not a witch doctor.
So in other words he has traits of every other single politician in DC.

I miss Witch Doctor. Bones never lie.

Reactions: creekdipper
Well strictly speaking from a political angle, giving her a few months in the presidency where people could maybe get a better sense of who she is... where her advisors could help her appear more presidential is the best move for the D Party. Are they just going to take the Mulligan and watch djt get elected?
She's had years to learn to act like she's got some sense and she just can't do it. I think the Democrats will move on and put Newsom, Bashear, or another governor on the ticket.

Reactions: walkenvol
She's had years to learn to act like she's got some sense and she just can't do it. I think the Democrats will move on and put Newsom, Bashear, or another governor on the ticket.

The polls were tracking Newsom as a loser as well and that is before they started doing all this coup ****. The people on the edge are going to either want to vote for Trump or simply not vote.

Absentee ballots in Detroit at 2am go BRRRRRRR

The polls were tracking Newsom as a loser as well and that is before they started doing all this coup ****. The people on the edge are going to either want to vote for Trump or simply not vote.

Not absentee ballots... mail in ballots. The ones that go out because it is too much trouble to get your ass off the couch to vote for the president of the United States.

Anyone else wondering why Carl is just now reporting this?

It's crazy how the media doesn't even hide it at this point. People got a little too nervous about how Trump was performing in the polls and a memo went out to unleash the hounds and report what everybody already knew.

It's crazy how the media doesn't even hide it at this point. People got a little too nervous about how Trump was performing in the polls and a memo went out to unleash the hounds and report what everybody already knew.

Yup, many of us said it either Thursday night or Friday morning. I didn't even watch the debate (just a few clips), but I turned on the talking heads right after so I could see what the plan was. (right on cue)

Very predictable at this point. My take is they should have just rode the Ice Cream Man till the end without messing up his ice cream truck. Its hard to envision where this will go without Jill and the Hooker being on board.

They all got the signal from the mother ship before the debate.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Pretty sure Newsom has shot his wad. Been plenty of time to see how things have gone in Cali under his dictatorship.

VN Store

Back