Debate thread

Well this is an interesting statement from you, luther. If I recall correctly, you were claiming he was fine up until the debate (which you claim to have not watched). So, in your opinion, just how long has Biden been unfit for office?
@luthervol , still awaiting your answer on this one.

No other POTUS in our history has been indicted so it was never in front of the courts. Anyone that didn't assume POTUS had general immunity hasn't been paying attention to history.

Exactly my point, What don't you understand about leopards not changing their spots? Trump is a corrupt scumbag and the decision will only enable his unethical behavior even more.

Exactly my point, What don't you understand about leopards not changing their spots? Trump is a corrupt scumbag and the decision will only enable his unethical behavior even more.

Do you think for 1 damn second that no other president hasn't committed acts that could have been charged? Granted most of the most obvious ones died while in office but Clinton, Obama, Grant and Harding absolutely could have faced prosecution.

Do you think for 1 damn second that no other president hasn't committed acts that could have been charged? Granted most of the most obvious ones died while in office but Clinton, Obama, and Grant absolutely could have faced prosecution.
Nope apparently all have been saints since no charges have been brought.all were upstanding great moral characters we should aspire all future POTUSs to be like

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

You literally had VP Bush (and family) trafficking drug and arms using government and military equipment. Hillary (she wasn't even President, but that didn't stop her or the Dems from pushing her forward) was selling arms to terrorist groups than selling weapons to the opposition and getting kickbacks on them.
😂

I hope you are right because his grift will be epic with limited guardrails.
That his base thinks he cares about them is pathetically hilarious. If he cares about them he wouldn't beg for donations and try to sell them Bibles and shoes. When he was campaigning in 2015 he boasted his billionaire status and how he could fund himself. He's halfway paid his lawyers with donated funds. He still owes more than he has paid.

I’ve been asking for 3+ years now where in the world the Kamala from the Rad Kav hearings disappeared to.

She was cool. She was calm and collected. She was piercing.

That Kamala reappeared the other night when she sparred with Jake Tapper on CNN.

They need that Kamala.

For as much as they need/must keep Biden scripted and controlled - they need Kamala unscripted and angry. She’s so much better in that capacity.
I actually thought the same thing when I saw that interview. But Dr Jekyll is way more prevalent in the one we see everyday. Mr Hyde is buried so far inside the idiot version that it can't be depended on.

They will do what they want, and the LGs/luthers/Ribs will all vote for whomever they say.

"democracy"
I'm genuinely curious as I've read several states that unless he dies that he can't be replaced on the ballot...even if he withdraws..they can still write in but that will discourage a lot of voters

They will do what they want, and the LGs/luthers/Ribs will all vote for whomever they say.

"democracy"
Please. You're voting for Trump because you actually like him, plus that's your tribal choice. You probably should STFU making the claim, "Trump made me rich". Plus, constantly asking, "what has Trump lied about", further damages your credibility from anyone other than the 25% on the Trump train. And please don't throw Biden in my face, because he's just as unfit for the job in a different manner. You've also posted, "we need Trump", which is nail in the idea you have clue. We have Biden BECAUSE of Trump😯

Please. You're voting for Trump because you actually like him, plus that's your tribal choice. You probably should STFU making the claim, "Trump made me rich". Plus, constantly asking, "what has Trump lied about", further damages your credibility from anyone other than the 25% on the Trump train. And please don't throw Biden in my face, because he's just as unfit for the job in a different manner. You've also posted, "we need Trump", which is nail in the idea you have clue. We have Biden BECAUSE of Trump😯
Really really cool story.

It's really funny that you keep bringing up that quote, and I don't keep making that claim. YOU are the one that brings it up. But I get it. You're angry. Your party/candidate is ****. I actually like Trump, not like you that will vote for yours because of an irrational hatred of him. And hopefully if he wins we will return this country to the greatness we had before your party took the reigns. Trump will do great things for us. ANY democrat will continue to weaken us as a nation.

MAGA!

Really really cool story.

It's really funny that you keep bringing up that quote, and I don't keep making that claim. YOU are the one that brings it up. But I get it. You're angry. Your party/candidate is ****. I actually like Trump, not like you that will vote for yours because of an irrational hatred of him. And hopefully if he wins we will return this country to the greatness we had before your party took the reigns. Trump will do great things for us. ANY democrat will continue to weaken us as a nation.

MAGA!
If I make it back down to the space coast we are definitely getting a freaking drink man...

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I just don't see this as being as significant as you obviously do.

We never really know who and what are behind the decisions being made.
I trust Biden and the unknown far more than I do Trump and the unknown.
I would be more comfortable with Trump if I knew he had zero input.

How can you trust a mentally deficient person that has to be told word for word what to say at specific times of the day or he can’t form sentences? It’s a real life shadow government, not a book , not a conspiracy movie . We are living with a shadow government that is made up of unelected people making real serious decisions for the world either by directly telling him ( Joe ) what to do or suggesting it’s his ideas and letting him believe he’s still in control . 4 years of saying he’s not right in the head , seeing it , hearing it and watching them triple down on the lies that he is .

Last edited:
Reactions: WeeohdeeWood

VN Store

Back