Debate thread

That his base thinks he cares about them is pathetically hilarious. If he cares about them he wouldn't beg for donations and try to sell them Bibles and shoes. When he was campaigning in 2015 he boasted his billionaire status and how he could fund himself. He's halfway paid his lawyers with donated funds. He still owes more than he has paid.
He despises his base and yet they have blind allegiance. His supporters have low self esteem, they need Trump, they live vicariously through him, Trump is their binky.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Really really cool story.

It's really funny that you keep bringing up that quote, and I don't keep making that claim. YOU are the one that brings it up. But I get it. You're angry. Your party/candidate is ****. I actually like Trump, not like you that will vote for yours because of an irrational hatred of him. And hopefully if he wins we will return this country to the greatness we had before your party took the reigns. Trump will do great things for us. ANY democrat will continue to weaken us as a nation.

MAGA!
I'm not remotely close to being angry. I don't care, but I will, for fun, call out gaslit and brainwashed fools. I've actually never been a member of the Democratic party. I actually have been a member of the Republican party. Your response is intellectually lazy and extremely ignorant, but even par on the Trump train. I respect your ability to fly a plane, BIGLY! It's a win for you in Trump world.

Are you saying you regret that comment about Trump making you rich? I sort of hope so

How can you trust a mentally deficient person that has to be told word for word what what to say at specific times of the day or he can’t form sentences? It’s a real life shadow government, not a book , not a conspiracy movie . We are living with a shadow government that is made up of unelected people making real serious decisions for the world either by directly telling him what to do or suggesting it’s his ideas and letting him believe he’s still in control . 4 years of saying he’s not right in the head , seeing it , hearing it and watching them triple down on the lies that he is .
End of quote.

Really really cool story.

It's really funny that you keep bringing up that quote, and I don't keep making that claim. YOU are the one that brings it up. But I get it. You're angry. Your party/candidate is ****. I actually like Trump, not like you that will vote for yours because of an irrational hatred of him. And hopefully if he wins we will return this country to the greatness we had before your party took the reigns. Trump will do great things for us. ANY democrat will continue to weaken us as a nation.

MAGA!
Bless your heart. I mean it. You follow others who gaslight. You claim things that aren't remotely true by factual documentation. You damn near repeated your last post. Sorry, man. You suggested I have touted Democrats but there's no factual evidence of it. No documentation you can reference. 🤭 Like most Trumpers, you're just like him.🤣 Thin skinned. Petulant disparagement of those that don't like him. Petty insults of other Republicans and Democrats who have called him out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 EVERYONE is lying but Trump, right?

Do you think for 1 damn second that no other president hasn't committed acts that could have been charged? Granted most of the most obvious ones died while in office but Clinton, Obama, Grant and Harding absolutely could have faced prosecution.
Good God man, nut up for once in your life and call a spade a spade! All you ever do is defend Trump by trotting out the pathetic “everybody else does it too” defense. It’s intellectually lazy and a defense used by someone who has no moral or ethical clarity.

Good God man, nut up for once in your life and call a spade a spade! All you ever do is defend Trump by trotting out the pathetic “everybody else does it too” defense. It’s intellectually lazy and a defense used by someone who has no moral or ethical clarity.

No child, using nonsense and hyperbole you saw someone else use is intellectual laziness. Try thinking for yourself and stop being a tool of the MSM.

That his base thinks he cares about them is pathetically hilarious. If he cares about them he wouldn't beg for donations and try to sell them Bibles and shoes. When he was campaigning in 2015 he boasted his billionaire status and how he could fund himself. He's halfway paid his lawyers with donated funds. He still owes more than he has

There’s a trump Bible!!!???

Sold!

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
That his base thinks he cares about them is pathetically hilarious. If he cares about them he wouldn't beg for donations and try to sell them Bibles and shoes. When he was campaigning in 2015 he boasted his billionaire status and how he could fund himself. He's halfway paid his lawyers with donated funds. He still owes more than he has paid.

I find the thought hilarious that anyone is voting for any politician because they think they care about them.

Do you believe Joe cares about you? What about Hil?

Reactions: hog88
Well this is an interesting statement from you, luther. If I recall correctly, you were claiming he was fine up until the debate (which you claim to have not watched). So, in your opinion, just how long has Biden been unfit for office?
You recall incorrectly. I said they should use the 25th in 2020. I said he never should have been nominated.

If it's not to late, R's should go for it.
Why would Rs go for it?

According to the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members can vote to declare a commander in chief “unable to discharge the powers and the duties of his office” and hand the duties of the president to the vice president.

why put this on R's? if the party you support is so worthy of support they should be leading the charge given he's their leader.
LOL......Do R's think he is capable of performing the duties of the office?

If not, what are their duties?

I'm guessing that D's think he is a tad more capable on average than do R's,

VN Store

Back