Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

I tried rollerblading with him and just let him pull me. Then I found out he has this thing for squirrels. He can not resist them. Everything was going fine until he saw a squirrel. Let's just say I don't rollerblade with Bruno anymore. :oops:

I tried rollerblading with him and just let him pull me. Then I found out he has this thing for squirrels. He can not resist them. Everything was going fine until he saw a squirrel. Let's just say I don't rollerblade with Bruno anymore. :oops:
I was going to ask if you walk him, or if he walks you.

He is well trained and minds better than our kids do. He just loses his mind when he sees a squirrel. He is unbelievably strong. I got my zero-turn mower stuck in the mud a couple of weeks ago. I put on his pulling harness and tied the tow strap to his harness. Then I yelled treat, he took off for the front door and drug my mower out of the mud like it wasn't even there. I used to raise Labs for duck hunting. Bruno is without a doubt the smartest dog I have ever owned.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
He is well trained and minds better than our kids do. He just loses his mind when he sees a squirrel. He is unbelievably strong. I got my zero-turn mower stuck in the mud a couple of weeks ago. I put on his pulling harness and tied the toe strap to his harness. Then I yelled treat, he took off for the front door and drug my mower out of the mud like it wasn't even there. I used to raise Labs for duck hunting. Bruno is without a doubt the smartest dog I have ever owned.
To be fair, this tactic might work on my 170-lb husband as well. Might need to be more specific with “treat”, though… 1650643643710.gif

Reactions: Vol524
My sister has a Bruno as well. Great Pyriennes mix. 85/90 lbs. Big, but not anywhere close to yours.

Doing a 5k this weekend. I will be interested to see how I feel. I know I can maintain an 8 minute pace for about 2 miles, but not sure about that last bit.

Yeah we did the first two miles in under 18 minutes but the last mile I hit a wall.

Also didn’t help the second half of the 5k was basically all uphill.

Yeah we did the first two miles in under 18 minutes but the last mile I hit a wall.

Also didn’t help the second half of the 5k was basically all uphill.
Yeah the one redeeming fact for me is my 1.6 mile runs to and from work are with a backpack filled with plenty of stuff. So I wont be carrying any extra weight on this run.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back