Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

I think we all agree with the facts, the problems arise when it comes to causation/solutions. So what’s the cause?
No clearly we can’t. Because a poster stated a fact and it was deemed racist. The cause is poverty. Same with criminal reform issues.

No clearly we can’t. Because a poster stated a fact and it was deemed racist. The cause is poverty. Same with criminal reform issues.

Poverty cause single parent homes? Please expound on that. Also, what causes the obviously one-sided poverty?

Everyone pulled over is treated like a threat until they are not by their actions , words , an interaction . I’m whites and treated like a threat until they see I’m not one . 🤷‍♂️

I'm beginning to think one of the smartest things I've done was get a veteran's plate ... or maybe I just look old and harmless now.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I think we all agree with the facts, the problems arise when it comes to causation/solutions. So what’s the cause?

High violent crime rates, poverty, illegal drugs, high incarceration rates among young black males, pre-marital sex, high drop out rates, and declining religious affiliation

Poverty cause single parent homes? Please expound on that. Also, what causes the obviously one-sided poverty?

You can’t be serious but you are. I work in a high poverty school and nearly every child lives with one parent or grandparents. There are a lot of factors for this but poverty is leading. Poverty in general leads to higher incarceration rates, increased drug use, increased drop out rates, and crime rates. All of these factors contribute to absentee parents. If you don’t understand the correlation between poverty and family dynamics, that is on you. It is relatively easy to understand you just choose not to

You can’t be serious but you are. I work in a high poverty school and nearly every child lives with one parent or grandparents. There are a lot of factors for this but poverty is leading. Poverty in general leads to higher incarceration rates, increased drug use, increased drop out rates, and crime rates. All of these factors contribute to absentee parents. If you don’t understand the correlation between poverty and family dynamics, that is on you. It is relatively easy to understand you just choose not to

Almost everyone has a story about grand parents who grew up in abject poverty. Mine did. My grandmother in the country, where she was the first of six children too finish high school. Oddly, all six avoided lives of crime, married and stayed married until death. Not one divorce.

My grandfather dropped out of Rule high school growing up in the deepest levels of poverty in Knoxville. Worked hard and made better for his family. Married my grandmother mentioned above and until death. Both worked tirelessly to get out of poverty.

Poverty is NOT a cause of crime. You’ve been brainwashed into thinking that.

You think poverty is one sided? Lol
640x-1.jpg

Almost everyone has a story about grand parents who grew up in abject poverty. Mine did. My grandmother in the country, where she was the first of six children too finish high school. Oddly, all six avoided lives of crime, married and stayed married until death. Not one divorce.

My grandfather dropped out of Rule high school growing up in the deepest levels of poverty in Knoxville. Worked hard and made better for his family. Married my grandmother mentioned above and until death. Both worked tirelessly to get out of poverty.

Poverty is NOT a cause of crime. You’ve been brainwashed into thinking that.

Poverty leads to higher crime rates, it doesn’t “cause” anything. It takes about three seconds to look up crime rates in inner city communities or impoverished towns then compare them to middle class suburbs. It isn’t difficult

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that post. Woefully uneducated post. The assertion made the poster sound like a bigot. Also, probably tells you a lot about his/her demographics and upbringing. Several things can be surmised including ignorance and begins to explain other postings.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You’re on a forum where the police breaking into Taylor’s house and shooting her was her fault.

Actually I see posts claiming all the time that it’s always someone else’s fault instead of allowing some of the blame to go where it should , self responsibility . We’ve established that no knocks are a bad idea and never worth the risk , so is what you are involved in that brought the police to your door with a warrant to search your place . We agree that police should have better training and support while eliminating bad policies , what we can’t seem to agree on is that these fools out there acting like fools tend to have bad things happen to them because ... they are acting stupid . Common sense , self control , self responsibility would stop all these problems we are seeing from both sides of the issue . Seriously it’s not that hard to fix .

VN Store

Back