Florida granting teaching licenses to military + spouses.

Pilots have a better incentive to be good at their jobs, if they crash they'll probably die too, whereas if a student flunks out of their class it's oh well.

Yeah a lot harder for the pilots to fudge the results and get promoted to Superintendent.

Reactions: VolStrom
lol......5 years.
(go back and look at what you highlighted - find the word provisional - what's that? You can't?)
Even CERTIFIED teachers have to re-new their certificate every 5 years.

We agree that you don't really know what you are talking about and should stop embarrassing yourself.

This is the same thing given to all other teachers. What are you even talking about?

This is the same thing given to all other teachers. What are you even talking about?
I'm talking about people trying to enter the teaching profession through a non-traditional route. (with no student teaching experience)
They must have a degree and are put on a 1-3 year, non-certified, provisional contract.

And often times a raging dislike of federal/state/ and local government. If loving your kids is the sundae, that’s the cherry and whipped cream.
I used to trust the government. I used to think it was the best on the planet. Now I know that not only is that not true, it is the most corrupt on the planet. Now I despise it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
And often times a raging dislike of federal/state/ and local government. If loving your kids is the sundae, that’s the cherry and whipped cream.
I've got tons of experience dealing with home schooled kids and their parents.
Rarely a good move.

I'm talking about people trying to enter the teaching profession through a non-traditional route. (with no student teaching experience)
They must have a degree and are put on a 1-3 year, non-certified, provisional contract.
No offense Luther, but a great majority of teachers suck or they teach at a hopeless place that sucks. Having non-degreed people teach our kids I think is a good thing in a lot of instances because the rate things are going now, we are screwed going with the status quo.

No offense Luther, but a great majority of teachers suck or they teach at a hopeless place that sucks. Having non-degreed people teach our kids I think is a good thing in a lot of instances because the rate things are going now, we are screwed going with the status quo.
No offense taken. I'll trust my experiences and opinions more than the posters in the PF. I have just a tad more insight.

Forget that. I would never want my kid to be a complete failure like Alexander Graham Bell or Tim Tebow. Or Thomas Edison who was FORCED to be home schooled because they said he was to be stupid to be taught. What a bunch of losers.
You did see the word rarely didn't you?
Three examples over 100 years really doesn't dispute what I said.

So these people are being treated no different than normal teachers and that’s bad?

You did see the word rarely didn't you?
Three examples over 100 years really doesn't dispute what I said.
Wasting your time, man.
These guys can’t think for themselves and rely on the party supporting vouchers and charter schools for talking points.

Reactions: luthervol
Also I went to the beginning of the year parent/teacher conference and my daughters 36 year old smoke show teacher is single AF. I may be taking back some of what I said.

Reactions: hog88
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back