Florida granting teaching licenses to military + spouses.

I didn't find the actual requirements until after it was posted. However our preschool required a degree or actively working towards one in specific areas like early childhood dev.
Now c'mon, PJ. Even you have to admit this is a bogus degree. I'm sure 50 years ago... hell, 20 years ago, the majority of teachers didn't need this requirement for preschool-middle school. This is a clear example of degree inflation.

The current product being produced is garbage. I’m not saying that this will fix anything but something needs to be done.

The education system did this to themselves with help from the government.

Get good or get gone. That is how it is in the real world.
Have you had any children graduate lately?

How could we possibly know that.

Could have opened up opportunities to redheads too, but this measure certainly increases the pool to draw from.
Yes the pool is expanded to married people who attended a couple of years of school and barely passed.

Now c'mon, PJ. Even you have to admit this is a bogus degree. I'm sure 50 years ago... hell, 20 years ago, the majority of teachers didn't need this requirement for preschool-middle school. This is a clear example of degree inflation.
Not really based on seeing the quality in a school with the requirement vs one without

Teachers 20yrs ago didn't need degrees?

You mean like announcing in advance the race and gender of your VP and SCOTUS nominees? I’d tread really carefully around the word pandering if I were you.
Oh my! White liberals pandering for votes is American as apple pie.

Yes I have heard of him, my sister graduated CHS with Allan in the class of '72 IIRC.... I think that is great that he wants to get involved in the schools (found an article in The Chattanoogan about his school plan).

Brave man. There will be a search for something he said 20 years ago or an inappropriate touch he made on a woman. Admirable of him, but people will be out for him.

Reactions: StarRaider
Brave man. There will be a search for something he said 20 years ago or an inappropriate touch he made on a woman. Admirable of him, but people will be out for him.
What do you want to know? :p

He has always been very generous to local programs and made a huge donation to UT for the Aquatics Center.... I believe the TVA may be after him because he built a dock on the Hiwassee.

He's a smart cookie and a fighter. If anyone goes after him, I think they had best be prepared to get punched back. Hard. He is one hell of lot smarter than Trump, who was nothing more than a brawler.

And, yeah, StarRaider has a point... :D

What do you want to know? :p

He has always been very generous to local programs and made a huge donation to UT for the Aquatics Center.... I believe the TVA may be after him because he built a dock on the Hiwassee.
While CHS always has had a strong wrestling reputation, he deserves a huge portion of the credit for building it into an absolute powerhouse.

Reactions: StarRaider
DeSantis of course announcing this and bragging about helping veterans.

Jesus does this guy have no shame? It's just one pandering gimmick after another.

Seems like a bill that will allow for a larger pool of qualified teachers to hire from. Why's that bad?

VN Store

Back