George Floyd was actually an evil man.

jade is an idiot:

Even today, when a new design is created, it must first be offered to the royal house. If the king declines to take the pattern, it can be sold to the public. Designs worn by Asante royalty may not be worn by others.

If you don't think these fools got this Kente cloth specifically for this stunt then I don't know what to tell you. It even all matches.

Last edited:
I love this. Not only are dimocrats kneeling like serfs to show how not racist they are, they managed to also work in some African cultural appropriation to show how racist they are without even knowing it. Bravo dims, bravo!

skynews-democrats-knee_5008942.jpg

So many old White people...

I got a kick out of how Nadler couldn't even get down on a knee. That was a skill he's not capable of

I got a kick out of how Nadler couldn't even get down on a knee. That was a skill he's not capable of
I like how the leadership of the democrats are all old White people partaking in cultural appropriation of a kingdom that sold blacks into slavery. It doesnt get much better than this when displaying full blown hypocrisy.

I like how the leadership of the democrats are all old White people partaking in cultural appropriation of a kingdom that sold blacks into slavery. It doesnt get much better than this when displaying full blown hypocrisy.

They should've just sported some FUBU gear and called it a day.

I love watching the idiotic Democrats cutting their own throats:D November 3rd is going to be a lot of fun:cool:

Reactions: FLVOL_79
When I was in the Air Force a Taco Bell on base gave me back a blatantly fake $10 bill. I took it then immediately said it was fake and they called the military police on me. I was like wtf?? Had to explain my story to the MP's about 5 times before they told me to get lost. Never got my $10 bucks back either.

That being said, his bill must have been hella fake looking because I've never EVER been anywhere that checks a 20 to see if its real. Guess its a sh!thole hood store thing. But luckily that won't be an issue at Cup Foods every again, where Floyd died. The owner said he will never call the cops again for nonviolent crime at his store..
They do it at AAFES for one

You must not get out much or pay with cash often.

They do it at AAFES for one

You must not get out much or pay with cash often.
I havent shopped at an AAFES since 2004.

I use a debit card. I really only use cash for Wings day at work and every time I pay, at the black or Korean owned places, I never get checked. Usually a $50. Guess I look "trustworthy". Probably why my local Lowes gave me the combo to their propane tanks and let me just take my own replacement..

The funeral coverage is embarrassing. I despise our media. I wonder if they will cover every second of David Dorn's or Patrick Underwood's funeral? I hope those 2 heros get a horse drawn carriage also.
No, its sick and disgusting! They have turned this thug into a bonafide civil rights legend on par with MLK, Rosa Parks or Abernathy.

A national disgrace!

Last edited:
No, its sick and disgusting! They have turned this thug into s bonafide civil rights legend on par with MLK, Rosa Parks or Abernathy.

A national disgrace!
And here in Illinois they only allow 10 people at a funeral -- this media racist garbage just pisses me off to the limit

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
The funeral coverage is embarrassing. I despise our media. I wonder if they will cover every second of David Dorn's or Patrick Underwood's funeral? I hope those 2 heros get a horse drawn carriage also.
Whoa..they are having another funeral for him? LOL. I thought that was joke. How many times this guy gonna get buried? Its like "Weekend at Bernies Floyds" while people dance this dude around like a puppet.

COURT DOCUMENTS: George Floyd Profile Reads Like A Career Criminal

The unfortunate death of George Floyd which sparked a Civil War like atmosphere in America has now snowballed into worldwide protests. All four officers involved have now been suspended, arrested and charged. Floyd had moved to Minneapolis after being released from Texas prison for aggravated robbery. He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest. He went to jail for at least 5 times and a look at George Floyd’s profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a woman’s home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.

COURT DOCUMENTS: George Floyd Profile Reads Like A Career Criminal | GreatGameIndia

Reactions: 508mikey

The unfortunate death of George Floyd which sparked a Civil War like atmosphere in America has now snowballed into worldwide protests. All four officers involved have now been suspended, arrested and charged. Floyd had moved to Minneapolis after being released from Texas prison for aggravated robbery. He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest. He went to jail for at least 5 times and a look at George Floyd’s profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a woman’s home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.

COURT DOCUMENTS: George Floyd Profile Reads Like A Career Criminal | GreatGameIndia

Nancy Pelosi's idea of perfection.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
If he skates, it will be because he was overcharged.
How so? The jury in the Derek Chauvin trial (if it even goes to trial) will have the option of a lesser crime. If the jury doesn't feel that Chauvin's actions rose to the level of 2nd Degree Murder, that doesn't necessarily mean that he "skates". The jury will have the option of 2nd Degree Manslaughter. It isn't "all or nothing" as you seem to think. If I'm reading you correctly, that is?

George Floyd's criminal history is not relevant to the question of whether or not Derek Chauvin used excessive force while detaining him. This is a shameful effort to deflect attention from the core issue. It's the "he got what he deserved" defense, and it's disgusting.

Reactions: NashVol11
How so? The jury in the Derek Chauvin trial (if it even goes to trial) will have the option of a lesser crime. If the jury doesn't feel that Chauvin's actions rose to the level of 2nd Degree Murder, that doesn't necessarily mean that he "skates". The jury will have the option of 2nd Degree Manslaughter. It isn't "all or nothing" as you seem to think. If I'm reading you correctly, that is?
I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know about lesser charges. You are probably correct.

VN Store

Back