George Floyd was actually an evil man.

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris

Chrissy Clark - JANUARY 13, 2021 5:00 PM

A Virginia school district is considering a slew of progressive icons as candidates to become the new namesake of T.C. Williams High School, whose football team was the subject of the hit film Remember the Titans.

In Nov. 2020, the Alexandria City Public Schools Board unanimously voted to change the school's name because its namesake, Thomas Chambliss Williams, was a segregationist. Community activists initiated calls for a name change following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the police.

The district introduced a poll that allows students and members of the community to nominate new names for the school. Among the choices are "George Floyd Memorial High School," "Kamala Harris High School," and "Megan [sic] Markle High School."

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris - Washington Free Beacon

You also have choices in the poll of Megan Markle HS, Prince Harry HS, Denzel Washington HS, etc. There were other characters from Remember the Titans on there, Anime HS. The poll looks to be put up by some high school kids and the district just ran with it. Much ado about nothing.

You also have choices in the poll of Megan Markle HS, Prince Harry HS, Denzel Washington HS, etc. There were other characters from Remember the Titans on there, Anime HS. The poll looks to be put up by some high school kids and the district just ran with it. Much ado about nothing.

Meghan Markle High School sounds awesome and the mere notion of naming a high school after a member of the Royal Family is absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: StarRaider
get ready for it .....it's likely the case

Roy Exum: Floyd - The Whole Truth
Good read. Can't wait for KTQ and his posse to tell us how the remaining film footage was doctored and none of that happened and that the lab reports were made up by white lab technicians and how it's all a grand conspiracy to get these horrendous murdering cops off.

The next 4 years is going to be a **** show of astronomic proportions.

Floyd was on drugs that cause respiratory issues and was claiming breathing problems before he was ever on the ground.
If I bodyslam an 80 year old woman and she dies, I wont get very far in my manslaughter trial by arguing that she wouldn't have died if she were healthier.

If I bodyslam an 80 year old woman and she dies, I wont get very far in my manslaughter trial by arguing that she wouldn't have died if she were healthier.

As you shouldnt, because that is a stupid argument.

That your body is filled with drugs that can kill you is a very reasonable argument that drugs killed you.

As you shouldnt, because that is a stupid argument.

That your body is filled with drugs that can kill you is a very reasonable argument that drugs killed you.
Not in court. You would need to proveethat the drugs did kill Floyd rather than could have killed him. Unfortunately for Chauvin, the autopsy showed otherwise, as well as the video.

Not in court. You would need to proveethat the drugs did kill Floyd rather than could have killed him. Unfortunately for Chauvin, the autopsy showed otherwise, as well as the video.

Videos dont show what drugs are doing in your body, unless you have some technology the rest of us dont know about.

All you need to prove is reasonable doubt.
The keyword is reasonable. Convincing a jury that a seemingly healthy man had a heart attack from a drug overdose at the exact same moment as him being choked to death is a tall order. A defense attorney is liable to get laughed at for that one.

Videos dont show what drugs are doing in your body, unless you have some technology the rest of us dont know about.
autopsies do. The video just shows him being choked and telling the officer he can't breathe at the same time he's being choked. It also shows concerned citizens telling the officer to stop choking him and the officer refusing to stop. That's as good a smoking gun as you'll find.

autopsies do. The video just shows him being choked and telling the officer he can't breathe at the same time he's being choked. It also shows concerned citizens telling the officer to stop choking him and the officer refusing to stop. That's as good a smoking gun as you'll find.

Expert witnesses walking by huh? Brilliant.

The keyword is reasonable. Convincing a jury that a seemingly healthy man had a heart attack from a drug overdose at the exact same moment as him being choked to death is a tall order. A defense attorney is liable to get laughed at for that one.

If toxicology shows drugs in his system along with his erratic behavior and saying he couldn’t breathe before anyone touched him I’d say that could be reasonable doubt. I believe they’ll be charged with something I just don’t think it’ll be murder.

If they make a school Street him you know it will probably turn out grads just like him. Maybe make sure it's located on MLK blvd too. They should be embarrassed to even suggest it
T. C. Williams high school in Virginia is proposing to rename the school after him.

VN Store

Back