George Floyd was actually an evil man.

Nation of Islam Provided Security for George Floyd Funeral

The Nation of Islam, a radical, racist, antisemitic and homophobic hate group, provided security for the funeral of George Floyd at the Fountain of Praise Church in Houston, Texas on Tuesday, according to Rev. Remus Wright.

Wright, addressing the congregation and mourners from the pulpit, said:

Let me, just before I introduce all the pastors and preachers that are here, let me thank Minister Robert Muhammad and the brothers from the Nation of Islam, which did such a wonderful job in our security — Amen — working with the Houston Police Department. We thank God for them.​
The Nation of Islam is led by Louis Farrakhan, whom the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) describes as America’s “leading antisemite.”

lFarrakhan.jpg

The ADL also notes:
The Nation of Islam (NOI), the oldest Black nationalist organization in the U.S., has maintained a consistent record of anti-Semitism and racism since its founding in the 1930s.

Under Louis Farrakhan, who has espoused and promoted anti-Semitism and racism throughout his 30-year tenure as NOI leader, the organization has used its programs, institutions, and media to disseminate its message of hate.

Nation of Islam Provided Security for George Floyd Funeral

George Floyd's criminal history is not relevant to the question of whether or not Derek Chauvin used excessive force while detaining him. This is a shameful effort to deflect attention from the core issue. It's the "he got what he deserved" defense, and it's disgusting.

Isn't it relevant to the thread topic though? Your virtue signal or pandering or white shaming or race baiting or lecturing or whatever your motivation is is duly noted.

Not a democrat so no one had to tell me not to inject bleach.

I also have a solid immune system and zero worries about covid. No mask. No social distancing. No problems.
I have a wife who is very high risk so I’m talking precautions but absolutely respect your rights not too

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris

Chrissy Clark - JANUARY 13, 2021 5:00 PM

A Virginia school district is considering a slew of progressive icons as candidates to become the new namesake of T.C. Williams High School, whose football team was the subject of the hit film Remember the Titans.

In Nov. 2020, the Alexandria City Public Schools Board unanimously voted to change the school's name because its namesake, Thomas Chambliss Williams, was a segregationist. Community activists initiated calls for a name change following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the police.

The district introduced a poll that allows students and members of the community to nominate new names for the school. Among the choices are "George Floyd Memorial High School," "Kamala Harris High School," and "Megan [sic] Markle High School."

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris - Washington Free Beacon

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris

A Virginia school district is considering a slew of progressive icons as candidates to become the new namesake of T.C. Williams High School, whose football team was the subject of the hit film Remember the Titans.

In Nov. 2020, the Alexandria City Public Schools Board unanimously voted to change the school's name because its namesake, Thomas Chambliss Williams, was a segregationist. Community activists initiated calls for a name change following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the police.

The district introduced a poll that allows students and members of the community to nominate new names for the school. Among the choices are "George Floyd Memorial High School," "Kamala Harris High School," and "Megan [sic] Markle High School."

Well-Known Virginia Public School Could Be Renamed After George Floyd, Kamala Harris - Washington Free Beacon

Good grief!

Now that the election is over, if you asked any Dem about George Floyd they'd respond with, "Who?"

They want to name after a criminal or communist. Oh well. Neither one have a connection to Virginia.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back