George Floyd was actually an evil man.

My guess is they'll have to find him guilty of something so it'll probably be manslaughter but the sentence will be short. Will that be enough to satisfy the mobs? I think not so yeah, the city will burn again
Of course the DA's office might use the excuse we can't plead it down, so that he's found not guilty otherwise how can they expect the police to support them.

I'm thinking they will offer him a plea under the threat of federal civil rights charges if he doesn't take it. The prosecution does NOT want this to go to a jury.
But the coward that sat filming it and did nothing wants more attention from the MSM

Reactions: Wireless1
"An autopsy report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker said Floyd had no bruising on his back of neck, the amount of fentanyl in his body was higher than in chronic pain patients and that his lungs weighed two to three times their normal weight due to excess fluid, the Minneapolis Tribune reported. Floyd posthumously tested positive for COVID-19."

"An autopsy report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker said Floyd had no bruising on his back of neck, the amount of fentanyl in his body was higher than in chronic pain patients and that his lungs weighed two to three times their normal weight due to excess fluid, the Minneapolis Tribune reported. Floyd posthumously tested positive for COVID-19."

“Perception is reality”

Derek Chauvin had a knee is George Floyd’s back while Floyd begged and pleaded that he could not breathe. Floyd was handcuffed and wasn’t fighting and pleading for his life while Chauvin continued to keep his knee on Floyd’s back and neck. Floyd died with Chauvin’s knee on his back.

Did Chauvin cause the death of George Floyd?
Maybe not, but he did nothing to save his life. The video isn’t going to go over well with the jury.

Chauvin is going to prison where he belongs.

“Perception is reality”

Derek Chauvin had a knee is George Floyd’s back while Floyd begged and pleaded that he could not breathe. Floyd was handcuffed and wasn’t fighting and pleading for his life while Chauvin continued to keep his knee on Floyd’s back and neck. Floyd died with Chauvin’s knee on his back.

Maybe not, but he did nothing to save his life. The video isn’t going to go over well with the jury.

If he didn’t cause the death..... why would he deserve to go to jail? Floyd refused to get in the cop car and asked to be laid down.... the cops were trying to do crowd control at the same time..... Floyd was saying similar things when he was standing up....I don’t see why we would send a person to jail if it turns out Floyd caused his own death.

If he didn’t cause the death..... why would he deserve to go to jail? Floyd refused to get in the cop car and asked to be laid down.... the cops were trying to do crowd control at the same time..... Floyd was saying similar things when he was standing up....I don’t see why we would send a person to jail if it turns out Floyd caused his own death.

Are you suggesting Floyd willed himself into asphyxiation?

“Perception is reality”

Was Floyd dead when the paramedics arrived or afterwards?

He somehow got an ass load of fentanyl in his system!

Two autopsies concluded that George Floyd’s death was a homicide. The video shows the cops willful disregard of Floyd's welfare after he was cuffed and immobilized. I would think if the guy had an "ass load" of Fentanyl, he wouldn't have needed hand cuffs or a knee on his neck.

This dude Chauvin is going to jail.

You know, you guys can think that Floyd was a scumbag and also think that the cops actions caused his death, these aren't mutually exclusive beliefs.

Two autopsies concluded that George Floyd’s death was a homicide. The video shows the cops willful disregard of Floyd's welfare after he was cuffed and immobilized. I would think if the guy had an "ass load" of Fentanyl, he wouldn't have needed hand cuffs or a knee on his neck.

You know, you guys can think that Floyd was a scumbag and also think that the cops actions caused his death, these aren't mutually exclusive beliefs.
We shall see.

Cop is going to walk.

City is going to burn.

Local business owners are already getting prepared.

Are you suggesting Floyd willed himself into asphyxiation?
Nope I wasn’t judging the case at all.... I was responding to the poster that said even if the cop did not cause the death that he should go to prison..... that was based off the supposed autopsy that showed that George died from fentanyl overdose mixed with enlarged lungs with fluid build up.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
“Perception is reality”

And George Floyd is already where he belongs.

Nope I wasn’t judging the case at all.... I was responding to the poster that said even if the cop did not cause the death that he should go to prison..... that was based off the supposed autopsy that showed that George died from fentanyl overdose mixed with enlarged lungs with fluid build up.

Both autopsy's noted that homicide was the cause of death, not fentanyl.

You know, if George loaded himself up with fentanyl and had issues related to his choice of lifestyles, it's really not fitting to say it was just "natural causes" ... self ingestion of fentanyl isn't natural. Therefore, if he offed himself, it's homicide (of his own making) ... even if it occurred by the sewer side.

You know, if George loaded himself up with fentanyl and had issues related to his choice of lifestyles, it's really not fitting to say it was just "natural causes" ... self ingestion of fentanyl isn't natural. Therefore, if he offed himself, it's homicide (of his own making) ... even if it occurred by the sewer side.
Grate post

Reactions: NEO and AM64
Homocide in medical terms just means that someone else contributed to your death..... it does not mean murder or even negligence...... I wasn’t arguing guilt or innocence of the officers..... just if they are proven to be innocent that they shouldn’t be in jail.

VN Store

Back