George Floyd was actually an evil man.

“A Hennepin County autopsy ruled Floyd's death a homicide, caused by “a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer.” ... A private autopsy commissioned by Floyd's family also ruled the death a homicide, but found asphyxia was the cause of death.”
As Derek Chauvin stands trial in the killing of George Floyd, the world watches Minnesota | Duluth News Tribune

Next?

Lol. If I get pulled over for speeding and have a heart attack I’m sure the cop will never see the light of day again. Lol.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
No, you posted nonsense. Resisting arrest is not a race-based act. In fact you're the only one who mentioned the race of anyone involved

Wait, you are crossing George Floyd and the poster that I am calling racist. I never said that George Floyd resisting arrest was racist. I am saying that the person posting that he never resisted arrest is being biased and racist about it. Once again, you are trying to hard.

Agreed, just like voir dire.
The overwhelming evidence is the tape. How can a jury have a positive reaction to the 8 minutes and 46 seconds?

I tend to think that the length of time will prove to be a major factor, if not the deciding one. But we aren't sitting in the courtroom for the entirety of this and people cannot second guess the result on what they read/hear on CNN or Fox or MSNBC or Breitbart. Take your pick.

Reactions: BayVol7
Wait, you are crossing George Floyd and the poster that I am calling racist. I never said that George Floyd resisting arrest was racist. I am saying that the person posting that he never resisted arrest is being biased and racist about it. Once again, you are trying to hard.
maybe you're not trying hard enough

He was not resisting arrest for the many minutes he was on the ground with a knee to his neck (some of those he was actually unconscious and I unable to resist anything). None of that has anything to do with the race of the cop or victim. Stating that is in no way racist

Reactions: BayVol7

Where did I say he never resisted? The other parts of this are gibberish.
The disconnect you are having is that a different opinion on this matter is not racist.

Agreed @ bold. “Homicide” means drugs did not directly cause the man’s death.
From my understanding of drugs was at an overdose type level and a person just causes a person any kind of physical exertion which exacerbated the situation..... it is listed as homicide....cops have to have a little bit of lean way in doing their job.... they hit, tackle, restrain people all day long.... imo.... it will depend on what the facts are when it goes to trial.

Reactions: AM64
From my understanding of drugs was at an overdose type level and a person just causes a person any kind of physical exertion which exacerbated the situation..... it is listed as homicide....cops have to have a little bit of lean way in doing their job.... they hit, tackle, restrain people all day long.... imo.... it will depend on what the facts are when it goes to trial.

He had issues but he would still be alive but for the actions of an incompetent cop with an extensive record.
A cop is not allowed to use deadly force a situation like we are discussing. There is no leeway here.

He had issues but he would still be alive but for the actions of an incompetent cop with an extensive record.
A cop is not allowed to use deadly force a situation like we are discussing. There is no leeway here.

What was the deadly force? He was doing what he was taught. The only argument is the conflicting medical examiner reports. Floyd was a pos that had fatal levels of drugs in his system and that is undeniable. Lol, or maybe he would still be a live if he wasn’t a criminal and a drug addict with an extensive record.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
#1 - So put your knee on his neck? You made an argument against the officer.
#2 - He was not resisting arrest. He was cuffed. It was absolutely excessive and not necessary to engage in a discouraged procedure.
#3 - This is were you defer to the suspect begging for their life.

Um...
Please tell me again that you never said that he wasn’t resisting arrest.

“A Hennepin County autopsy ruled Floyd's death a homicide, caused by “a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer.” ... A private autopsy commissioned by Floyd's family also ruled the death a homicide, but found asphyxia was the cause of death.”
As Derek Chauvin stands trial in the killing of George Floyd, the world watches Minnesota | Duluth News Tribune

Next?
“Cardiopulmonary arrest” is a vague, generalized and (in my opinion) cop-out term for a pathologist to use in determining cause of death. It’s like saying he died because he stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating.

This is generally used when there is no precise definitive determinative cause found.

OTOH, If the private pathologist found reason enough to officially label the death as being from asphyxia, he/she must have enough evidence of asphyxia to defend their determination in court.

He would still be alive if he had gotten in the squad card when he was asked to.

Reactions: AM64 and 508mikey
“Cardiopulmonary arrest” is a vague, generalized and (in my opinion) cop-out term for a pathologist to use in determining cause of death. It’s like saying he died because he stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating.

This is generally used when there is no precise definitive determinative cause found.

OTOH, If the private pathologist found reason enough to officially label the death as being from asphyxia, he/she must have enough evidence of asphyxia to defend their determination in court.

Who paid for that private pathologist?

Or maybe the private pathologist has an agenda.

What was the deadly force? He was doing what he was taught. The only argument is the conflicting medical examiner reports. Floyd was a pos that had fatal levels of drugs in his system and that is undeniable. Lol, or maybe he would still be a live if he wasn’t a criminal and a drug addict with an extensive record.

Yes.
He was absolutely not doing what he was taught. The officer killed the man with a knee on his neck, while he was in cuffs and not resisting. No precinct teaches this action.

The underlying causes are pertinent but not as important as what both examiners determined to be the cause of the death. George Floyd did not kill himself that day.

He would still be alive if he had gotten in the squad card when he was asked to.

So everyone who doesn’t do exactly what an officer says deserves to die?
^I am asking this very stupid question to highlight the ridiculousness of your argument.

So everyone who doesn’t do exactly what an officer says deserves to die?
^I am asking this very stupid question to highlight the ridiculousness of your argument.

I never made the statement that everyone does. I never made the statement that he deserved to die. But a common “here on Venetian ears, play silly games win silly prizes.

VN Store

Back