George Floyd was actually an evil man.

#1 - So put your knee on his neck? You made an argument against the officer.
#2 - He was not resisting arrest. He was cuffed. It was absolutely excessive and not necessary to engage in a discouraged procedure.
#3 - This is were you defer to the suspect begging for their life.
Good job. You have tried and convicted him based on video. Please go to Venezuela or some other dictator run country, we don't need you here. You are a disgrace.

Huumm what? This is how it is always done. What do you expect differently?

You don’t see anything wrong with the family finding someone to give them the results that they want? And by the way, it’s already been posted in this thread that his family did pay for it.

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
You don’t see anything wrong with the family finding someone to give them the results that they want? And by the way, it’s already been posted in this thread that his family did pay for it.
Ok, I figured they would pay for it as that is the standard. Also the standard, the family pays for the autopsy up front for a flat fee and then the autopsy is performed. The private pathologist’s findings in no way influence their fee (typically somewhere between $3000 and $10,000 if I remember correctly). So, again, what is your accusation exactly?

Ok, I figured they would pay for it as that is the standard. Also the standard, the family pays for the autopsy up front for a flat fee and then the autopsy is performed. The private pathologist’s findings in no way influence their fee (typically somewhere between $3000 and $10,000 if I remember correctly). So, again, what is your accusation exactly?

Lol. I’m sure they would’ve paid someone to get a result they didn’t want. All they wanted was the truth. 🤣😂

Reactions: Y9 Vol

An autopsy was performed. The family did not like the results of the non-biased autopsy. The family commissioned a second autopsy to be performed by the person of their choosing giving that person the results they wanted to occur. Magically, they got the results they were looking for so they could push the case forward. Are you catching up now?

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
Lol. I’m sure they would’ve paid someone to get a result they didn’t want. All they wanted was the truth. 🤣😂
So the pathologist, who gets paid just the same no matter their findings, will create a faux result and defend that determination in court with fake clinical evidence to the detriment of their professional integrity, risk of licensure, and against their oath?... And you think all of this based on zero evidence?

Sometimes you bubbas need to listen to yourselves before you spout this crap and maybe you’d realize how dumb these theories sound.

An autopsy was performed. The family did not like the results of the non-biased autopsy. The family commissioned a second autopsy to be performed by the person of their choosing giving that person the results they wanted to occur. Magically, they got the results they were looking for so they could push the case forward. Are you catching up now?

I’m catching up to the fact that you are basing a serious accusation on what you prefer to be true rather than what standards and evidence say is true.

So the pathologist, who gets paid just the same no matter their findings, will create a faux result and defend that determination in court with fake clinical evidence to the detriment of their professional integrity, risk of licensure, and against their oath?... And you think all of this based on zero evidence?

Sometimes you bubbas need to listen to yourselves before you spout this crap and maybe you’d realize how dumb these theories sound.

He doesn’t get paid anything if they choose someone else.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
I’m catching up to the fact that you are basing a serious accusation on what you prefer to be true rather than what standards and evidence say is true.

So, you admit that you are NOT up on this story, check. (Once again, the unbiased autopsy was performed and THEN the family BOUGHT their own report.)

Reactions: AM64

Isn't that exactly what he did in the OJ case? Might want to read up before you start defending someones integrity. I don't know if he is compromised or not in this case, but this guy is FOR HIRE.

He doesn’t get paid anything if they choose someone else.
So you think pathologists shop themselves and their services around in exchange for desired results? Again, they have to present clinical evidence of their findings in court quite often... and that evidence is often examined by other pathologists in a court setting as well.

Your theory is ridiculous. Give up.

He was handcuffed and on the ground when he said he couldn’t breathe.

Handcuffed.

On the ground.

For several minutes.

You guys are acting like he was this major threat if Chauvin didn’t take his knee off his neck while laying prone on the ground. He can’t just pop up from that position in those restraints.

Floyd is not without fault, but Chauvin shouldn’t get a pass for being a heartless/stupid **** either, especially when the man died.
You have never fought someone on drugs and/or experiencing a psych issue...they go through highs and lows and may be trying to kill you one instant and rest a bit then start up again. even in handcuffs or patient restraints. I am not saying Chauvin was right or wrong on his perception of the events, however it's incorrect to say "he can't just pop up from that position in those restraints". I have seen that happen dozens of times

So you think pathologists shop themselves and their services around in exchange for desired results? Again, they have to present clinical evidence of their findings in court quite often... and that evidence is often examined by other pathologists in a court setting as well.

LMAO someone has never seen expert witnesses who are paid speak in a court room before and it shows

So, you admit that you are NOT up on this story, check. (Once again, the unbiased autopsy was performed and THEN the family BOUGHT their own report.)

I don’t have to be “up on this story” to understand how autopsies work. It seems that the only reason you think one autopsy is unbiased is because it fits a political agenda.

You still haven’t elaborated about what your conspiracy theory is exactly and what evidence you have for pushing said conspiracy theory.

Lol. Your naivety or ignorance in believing someone is going to hire a person to give them a result they don’t want is beyond ridiculous. Why does the findings from the “for hire” guy vastly different from the actual medical examiner’s?

I know a number of policeman, they all look out for one another to a fault, where the unwritten rules are far more important than the written ones.

Challenging another cop on scene for roughing up a habitual felon is pretty low on at the bottom of the list of things they're concerned about.

Speaking of superhero's, it appears as if you're living in a world outside of reality yourself.

I bet you "know a number of policeman" :rolleyes:

#1 - So put your knee on his neck? You made an argument against the officer.
#2 - He was not resisting arrest. He was cuffed. It was absolutely excessive and not necessary to engage in a discouraged procedure.
#3 - This is were you defer to the suspect begging for their life.
#1 - is the crux of this "case" but not against the policy as stated
#2 - he was resisting arrest, just because he was cuffed doesn't mean he wasn't
#3 - "begging for his life" is overstated as he said the same things sitting unrestrained in his own vehicle when police talked to him at first, swallowing fentanyl mixed with meth is what killed him

No, it’s not necessarily related. Also, people get arrested every day with drugs in their system and it doesn’t lead to death. Some of these people actually resist.

So he deserved to die by the hands of an incompetent cop? Was deadly force necessary?
You clearly need to either do ride alongs with your local PD or check out a local Level 1 Trauma center, to see the reality of what happens to these people daily.

The only people bring up race are the ones defending the police by blaming the dead guy.

If the two guys were of the same race, the same arguments still apply to the circumstances.
I wasn't aware that all those media stories and rioters this summer were defending the police, i mean can you say this post with a straight face?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back