George Floyd was actually an evil man.

As you get older, I hope you will see the folly of the bold. Even if he got some justice-karma in your eyes, shouldn't the punishment fit the crime? I may be wrong on this, but I understand he paid his debt for his crimes years ago.

If that guy did what he did, he had been tried for that in the past and paid his dues. It should not be justified that he died because of past criminalities in which he paid for

No one is making a saint out of Floyd. He's not a martyr, either. He's a man whose civil rights got $hit on and life was taken away by police brutality.
Invocation? That's a word that has pretty reverential connotations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-121245.png
    Screenshot_20200607-121245.png
    529 KB · Views: 5
Nothing I've said has been remotely racial. I'd say the same thing if Floyd was White or any other Race
Didn't you know? That cop has made it his life's work to hunt down and choke black people who were minding their own business.

Didn't you know? That cop has made it his life's work to hunt down and choke black people who were minding their own business.
Disband the police. Let's all loot the wealthy, and occupy private property, after that we can storm the Bastille ermm I mean the White House. This seriously has some French revolution vibes

What is happening in America in the name of Floyd and White Racism is one of the biggest Cons ever inflicted upon the American people.
Kinda funny... take out "Floyd and White Racism" and insert "The Russian Hoax" and you have a tweet that Trump has sent about 50 times during the last two years. You guys do love to play that victim card. You have even constructed your own ready-made template for it.

Ironically, I think that the protesting and rioting is helping the defense. Imagine what will happen if the prosecution sticks with the most serious level of charges and they lose in a trial. I'm predicting that both sides will settle for manslaughter without going to trial. He'll get the maximum sentence and then get released as early as allowed in a few years once things are calmer.

The cases against the other 3 are going to be unpredictable. I haven't watched much of the video at all. I don't understand how it went on for so long. Was the crowd a threat and the other 3 were focused on them? Was the knee kept on Floyd for so long because they were holding their positions while waiting for more backup? The defense attorneys have a lot of angles to exploit. The prosecutors are under a lot of pressure. Anything less than putting them all in prison for the rest of their lives likely brings more riots and killings.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Disband the police. Let's all loot the wealthy, and occupy private property, after that we can storm the Bastille ermm I mean the White House. This seriously has some French revolution vibes
The Dems seems to really be under the impression that they can say "Hey man. We hear you. This whole country sucks. **** the police, amirite? Anyway, thanks for coming out. See y'all next time a black guy gets killed by a white guy" and then walk away with a big ole social justice erection and go back to business as usual.

All that proves is that, as usual with our stupid ass politicians, they suck at listening to their constituency just as bad as listening to the other side of the aisle

Last edited:
Which is evidence for the widespread delusion, not against it.
It's certainly evidence of something.
Just spent a week with a number of college educated professional people in the 23 - 32 range. They were from Birmingham, Knoxville, Boston, Houston, Atlanta, Nashville, New Jersey, Sweetwater.......every single one of them saw the relevance and legitimacy of the protests.

Reactions: irish1485
Ironically, I think that the protesting and rioting is helping the defense. Imagine what will happen if the prosecution sticks with the most serious level of charges and they lose in a trial. I'm predicting that both sides will settle for manslaughter without going to trial. He'll get the maximum sentence and then get released as early as allowed in a few years once things are calmer.

The cases against the other 3 are going to be unpredictable. I haven't watched much of the video at all. I don't understand how it went on for so long. Was the crowd a threat and the other 3 were focused on them? Was the knee kept on Floyd for so long because they were holding their positions while waiting for more backup? The defense attorneys have a lot of angles to exploit. The prosecutors are under a lot of pressure. Anything less than putting them all in prison for the rest of their lives likely brings more riots and killings.
I disagree that the protesting has helped the defense. I don't think that the other three officers outside of Derek Chauvin, would have ever been criminally charged with anything, if not for the nationwide stir that has evolved. I tend to agree that a plea deal will be reached. It would be hard to blame the prosecution for taking whatever they can get, although the public will want their pound of flesh on the wall. The shooting of Walter Scott by Police Officer Michael Slager in North Charleston, South Carolina in April of 2015 was a much more open and shut case for 2nd degree murder than what happened to George Floyd. There was even video evidence that Slager had tampered with the crime scene... and incredibly, the first trial of Slager ended in a mistrial due to a hung jury. You just never know what a jury is going to do.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Just spent a week with a number of college educated professional people in the 23 - 32 range. They were from Birmingham, Knoxville, Boston, Houston, Atlanta, Nashville, New Jersey, Sweetwater.......every single one of them saw the relevance and legitimacy of the protests.

A college education isn’t what it use to be.

All of them libs, assuredly.

Reactions: volfanjustin
They’ve been brainwashed by idiot libs their entire lives so no one is surprised your commie kid has commie friends who support rioting

They’ve been brainwashed by idiot libs their entire lives so no one is surprised your commie kid has commie friends who support rioting
Most of protests have been peaceful and that's a fact. Your take, as usual, is an ignorant one. It's apparent to the real patriots of this country that Trump really isn't the problem. It's the idiots who continue to support Trump.

VN Store

Back