Grand jury seated and investigating Trump

Who hasn’t committed bank fraud?
Who hasn't lied?
Who hasn't done something completely out of greed with total disregard to the action's effect on others?

It's all about degrees.

Last edited:
On one hand you say "if he did it, fry him" on the other you seem to be crying about the fact that he keeps getting investigated while deflecting that the banks are really the culpable parties for allowing it. Your arguments are getting bulldozed because they lack consistency, pick a lane.
Oh the lane has been consistent. All of this would have had to pass some legal review before and was only brought up in 2018 due to the Democrats crying they couldn’t get his federal tax returns which he is under no legal obligation to provide. This is purely political prosecution. Wonder if Bloomberg ever gets any significant office if he will get pursued as aggressively?

Somewhere Lavrentiy Beria is looking up and smiling broadly.

8E776392-76E9-4D29-8435-91E01DAE745A.gif

Oh the lane has been consistent. All of this would have had to pass some legal review before and was only brought up in 2018 due to the Democrats crying they couldn’t get his federal tax returns which he is under no legal obligation to provide. This is purely political prosecution. Wonder if Bloomberg ever gets any significant office if he will get pursued as aggressively?

Somewhere Lavrentiy Beria is looking up and smiling broadly.

View attachment 370297

'Persecution' - and you may be right, but that doesn't absolve you of being inconsistent.

Should crimes not be prosecuted? Or put differently, if he's found to have violated the law - should he not be held accountable despite his status?

His supporters would have people believe that he's being persecuted due to the number of investigations, I think the argument could be made is that he is so shady there are just that many rocks to uncover.

'Persecution' - and you may be right, but that doesn't absolve you of being inconsistent.

Should crimes not be prosecuted? Or put differently, if he's found to have violated the law - should he not be held accountable despite his status?

His supporters would have people believe that he's being persecuted due to the number of investigations, I think the argument could be made is that he is so shady there are just that many rocks to uncover.
I used the correct term. It’s persecution implemented by politically motivated prosecution.

And thanks for the bolded. I’d guess that’s about the same level of predication that Vance and James have applied here 🤡

So when do we investigate Mini Mike? He’s refused his tax returns also and I think the argument could be made is that he is so shady there are just that many rocks to uncover. Oh and there is more than enough rocks related to the Biden crime family related to their Chinese and Ukraine business dealings.

In business for over 50 years, no problems. Win the presidency well he must be guilty of something.

This. That is what is at stake here. Any “investigation” needs to be predicated on some standard of proof and needs to be applied equally to all comers. That’s it.
Can't we just assume a politician is corrupt and go from there?

Reactions: LouderVol
Can't we just assume a politician is corrupt and go from there?
As lay people sure. Probably a good stance to expect to get screwed too. But that’s BS for anybody in the DOJ state or federal offices to use as predication for an investigation

Give me a break. A supposed patriot who wants to make America great and his base loves him because he puts "America first" that allegedly dodged paying millions upon millions in taxes he owed to that very same country. Yeah we all speed and park illegally sometimes but this is not that level of a crime. If true.

You're so ignorant

I doubt this ever goes to trial. They just want to ensure he stays out of the 2024 race.

It's like the NY southern districts version of the "audit" being conducted in Arizona.

Theater, but this one has teeth.

several on this board - said that's why he wouldn't release his taxes. hard to imagine owing "millions and millions" in taxes if one doesn't have many more millions and millions

I don't think Trump is a billionaire but I damn sure wouldn't say he wasn't rich, that's nonsensical.

VN Store

Back