Harry Reid Dead At 82

No different to me than Maddow, Carlson, Cuomo, tapper, or any other public figure making their living off of politics.
Citizens employed in the private sectors (private citizens) living public lives.

What???

He presented bills? Passed laws? Deficit spent?
He put himself in the public arena. I guess because he he advocated various policies on his vast media conglomerate and encouraged people to vote for or against those policies, he was in fact, someone who cannot be criticized or applauded for his actions or positions.

He put himself in the public arena. I guess because he he advocated various policies on his vast media conglomerate and encouraged people to vote for or against those policies, he was in fact, someone who cannot be criticized or applauded for his actions or positions.
When I listened routinely, he mainly spoke on issues, principles, conservatism. He was an entertainer. His decisions had no bearing on our quality of life.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
And open to public criticism, yet no need for extraordinary criticism just because of their deaths.
I understand the notion. I disagree with it. But I am not one who thinks a famous person owes me anything (autograph, picture, etc).

Dead guy didn't vote the way I wanted him to... send him to hell!
When I listened routinely, he mainly spoke on issues, principles, conservatism. He was an entertainer. His decisions had no bearing on our quality of life.
He promoted and influenced issues you agreed with. Let's talk trash about the dead people who didn't.

I told you what I did. And I bolded what my stance was same as Mcdaddio’s. I know this will come as a shock to you but not everyone feels the need to play whataboutism morality police.
It was a yes or no question. You can answer then, try to explain if your yes or no isn't satisfactory to you.

It was a yes or no question. You can answer then, try to explain if your yes or no isn't satisfactory to you.
It was you trying to force a specific answer thinking you were being cute. I don’t remember if I called anyone out on RBG or not but I know what I said and that’s all I’m responsible for. And I know what I said about Reid too. He’s trash. I’ll neither dance on his grave or mourn his passing.

Frankly John Madden is a greater loss to the nation than Harry damn Reid.

Incorrect. A politician takes tax payer money and gives out favors to become rich. A private citizen become rich based on capitalism. If you can’t tell the difference, you have a problem.
If you can't figure out that Rush Limbaugh was a public figure, you have a problem. He's open to the same criticism as a politician.

It was you trying to force a specific answer thinking you were being cuter. I don’t remember if I called anyone out on RBG or not but I know what I said and that’s all I’m responsible for. And I know what I said about Reid too. He’s trash. I’ll neither dance on his grave or mourn his passing.

Frankly John Madden is a greater loss to the nation than Harry damn Reid.
Yes or no?

VN Store

Back