Herschel Walker, US Senator

Announced today and wow Dems were ready...from accusing his wife of being a felon to him pulling a gun on her and suffering mental issues from NFL hits. Georgia folks question will it backfire? I mean he's a legend down there right?

LOL, there really going just moved to Georgia and registered to vote.

Wasn't that idiot Ossoff from California?

Which one of him is on the ballot.
That's not a bad question. One of Herschel's personalities was a woman. He would occasionally walk around Dallas in drag. I'm not talking about bars either, but while doing every day things. He would go grocery shopping and walk his dog in women's clothing. An amateur photographer took his picture when he was wearing a sun dress. Jerry Jones paid the guy not to make it public until the trade with the Vikings could be finalized... but it eventually was published. It's out there, and it will come out now that he is doing this.

Trump has apparently been urging Herschel to run. It's not clear if Trump knows about his psychiatric disorder, but how could he not know? I'm sure somebody has brought it up. Mitch McConnell clearly knows, and seems worried about it.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
There is a stigma about mental health which allows for openly public prejudice by others. I don't know if Walker's issues were successfully treated when he was younger. I also don't know if he is mentally stable compared to "normal". Would current instability even if minor preclude him from representing Georgia in DC. I do know deriding someone's physical health (McCain, FDR, Kennedy) is frowned upon.
I think Walker deserves the same courtesy.

There is a stigma about mental health which allows for openly public prejudice by others. I don't know if Walker's issues were successfully treated when he was younger. I also don't know if he is mentally stable compared to "normal". Would current instability even if minor preclude him from representing Georgia in DC. I do know deriding someone's physical health (McCain, FDR, Kennedy) is frowned upon.

Nope, he’s black and running for office as a Republican so he deserves all the mocking, scorn and ridicule he gets. He left the plantation so he must be destroyed.

I agree. However, we are in a climate now when it has become acceptable to claim, for political purposes, that Joe Biden has dementia (a condition he has not been diagnosed with, per his medical records) . Herschel Walker really was diagnosed with multiple personalities disorder - which is now known as dissociative identity disorder. It will definitely be used against him, with some embarrassing behavior of his made public.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

I hope his treatment is going well. Since his condition is not curable (I can't find any information that it is) I assume it requires lifelong professional care. He may never have a problem but he could also show up on the Senate floor one day in drag walking his dog. I don't know if he would be the best choice to represent 10,000.000 Georgians. If he runs I believe he has a very good chance of winning.

I agree. However, we are in a climate now when it has become acceptable to claim, for political purposes, that Joe Biden has dementia (a condition he has not been diagnosed with, per his medical records) . Herschel Walker really was diagnosed with multiple personalities disorder - which is now known as dissociative identity disorder. It will definitely be used against him, with some embarrassing behavior of his made public.
Oh I understand it. But if you and I stopped supporting campaigns which used such tactics, those tactics would change.
Walker will be another lousy same-ole-same-ole politician. There is nothing which can turn the SS America from the whirlpool which will permanently sink us. I'd much rather attack him for that than his health related challenges which are now almost 3 decades old.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I hope his treatment is going well. Since his condition is not curable (I can't find any information that it is) I assume it requires lifelong professional care. He may never have a problem but he could also show up on the Senate floor one day in drag walking his dog. I don't know if he would be the best choice to represent 10,000.000 Georgians. If he runs I believe he has a very good chance of winning.
He might show up in drag. We have an Assistant Secretary of Health who currently shows up dressed as a woman everyday and the machine churns on.

If he shows up on the senate floor in drag walking his dog I'd say he was the perfect representative of 10,000,000 Georgians.

VN Store

Back