Herschel Walker, US Senator

It will get him far enough in GA. Tommy Tuberville endorses my comments.
Georgia is not as red as Alabama... and Tuberville didn't have the cargo full of baggage that Herschel Walker has.

Also, Herschel Walker was replaced at the last minute on the 1992 USA 4 man bobsledding team, by the driver Rand Will, because the rest of the team had come to believe that Herschel was cray cray and couldn't be trusted in the sled. Different reasons were given at the time, but the media covering the Olympics knew the real reason Walker was given the boot.

Georgia is not as red as Alabama... and Tuberville didn't have the cargo full of baggage that Herschel Walker has.

Also, Herschel Walker was replaced at the last minute on the 1992 USA 4 man bobsledding team, by the driver Rand Will, because the rest of the team had come to believe that Herschel was cray cray and couldn't be trusted in the sled. Different reasons were given at the time, but the media covering the Olympics knew the real reason Walker was given the boot.
Walker winning the Senate will have nothing to do with politics any everything to do with him being a heismann trophy winner for the Natty Champ Gawja Bulldawgs. Just like Peyton Manning would win any office he ran for in Tennessee

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

I'm impressed with your dedication to keeping up Democratic traditions.

Walker winning the Senate will have nothing to do with politics any everything to do with him being a heismann trophy winner for the Natty Champ Gawja Bulldawgs. Just like Peyton Manning would win any office he ran for in Tennessee
I don't believe that. Tom Osborne ran for Governor of Nebraska in 2006, but lost in the Republican Party primary to Dave Heineman.

... and has there ever been a more popular and beloved sports figure in that state than Osborne? That logic doesn't always work.

It’s gonna work here. Book it.
I will give the voters of Georgia more credit than that. Walker has a severe disorder of the mind... with endless examples of bizarre behavior which probably should have led to an involuntary commitment to an asylum, but didn't, only because of who he is.

I will give the voters of Georgia more credit than that. Walker has a severe disorder of the mind... with endless examples of bizarre behavior which probably should have led to an involuntary commitment to an asylum, but didn't, only because of who he is.
Of course you will. And when Walker wins you will be on here bashing them.

No, keeping the black man down
Herschel Walker freely discussed his battle with dissociative identity disorder in his 2008 autobiography, and he talked about his diagnosis and subsequent treatment for it. This isn't speculation here. The guy has an incurable psychiatric disorder.

Last edited:
Herschel Walker freely discussed his battle with dissociative personality disorder in his 2008 autobiography, and he talked about his diagnosis and subsequent treatment for it. This isn't speculation here. The guy has an incurable psychiatric disorder.

So shouldn't he be celebrated for overcoming his problems? Hell look at any number of Dems, athletes celebrities that have disclosed having mental issues and you guys hold them up as examples of perseverance but not Hershel? His mental problems are to be mocked and used to question his competency? Why is that, could it be his political leanings and the fact he's a successful black man that doesn't toe the plantation owners line?

VN Store

Back