I smell an upset

Watch us beat the crap out of them and no one will see it because everyone will be watching Bama and A&M.

It would have been easier just to bump one of the many threads of the Dooley era than to create a new one.

Really have a good feeling about this weekend. We have strong players and a stout oline. This is a statement game for us. Traveling across the country to play the 2nd best team in the country. Butch will have our boys spitting fire! I know most are chalking up the L, but this weekend has the makings of a battle, and our team will dig deep and pull it off. The running game will be what gets us the W.

Ft

34-30

Spazzyvol I agree with you 100%! We will have 150+ yds rushing & no turnovers! They will have trouble scoring td's in the redzone! They will break a long one & score, but so will we. We will also score on defense. Our coaches & players have absolutely NO FEAR!

Last edited:
Any team can win on any day......Upsets do happen BYU over Texas....just to name one this past weekend. I will not count the heart of this team out until the final horn has sounded.......GO BIG ORANGE

BYU over Texas would be nowhere near the same level of upset UT over Oregon would be.

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly

Texas favored by 7 over BYU
Oregon favored by 28 over the Vols

Plus I'm pretty sure that game moreso told us that Texas isn't very good, not that BYU is that great. This is the same BYU team that lost to the Virginia team Oregon just beat by 49.

Reactions: 2 people
This was LG before the Miami game....

I had a parlay in that game. Driskel to have at least 3 turnovers, Miami straight up, and for there to be more UF fans at the game than Miami fans. Needless to say,

tumblr_m4npgiHB2z1r5zuiho1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
if borderline incompetent and solidly incompetent coaches like lame and doofus can travel to the home court of the #1 and #3 teams (SEC teams, at that) and come within an eyelash of the upset it is certainly possible that CBJ could pull the upset against the quacks.

not likely, but possible.

Really have a good feeling about this weekend. We have strong players and a stout oline. This is a statement game for us. Traveling across the country to play the 2nd best team in the country. Butch will have our boys spitting fire! I know most are chalking up the L, but this weekend has the makings of a battle, and our team will dig deep and pull it off. The running game will be what gets us the W.

34-30

Excuse me waiter!.....I'll have two of whatever he's drinking!

I am sure that Coach Jones is not saying to the team that we will lose and just play to keep it close!!!1
AND, I am with Coach saying we can win at Oregon!!!!!
Go Big Orange and win.

Spazzyvol I agree with you 100%! We will have 150+ yds rushing & no turnovers! They will have trouble scoring td's in the redzone! They will break a long one & score, but so will we. We will also score on defense. Our coaches & players have absolutely NO FEAR!

You forgot about Dallas haulin back that KO all the way.

Think the OP was just on Chris Treece show.

"I smell an upset".

I think that is the meth he is cooking in the shed out back.

if borderline incompetent and solidly incompetent coaches like lame and doofus can travel to the home court of the #1 and #3 teams (SEC teams, at that) and come within an eyelash of the upset it is certainly possible that CBJ could pull the upset against the quacks.

not likely, but possible.

Who was the #3 team?

I bet coach jones has something up his sleeve. Will that translate to a win? Idk, but it could be interesting.

I realize we have very little shot to win, but the one thing that gives me hope is the way an average SEC D shut them down the the National Champ. game. That AU D was bad.

VN Store

Back