Is secession the answer?

Disagree, we have the best counter-insurgency force in the world. It subdued Afghanistan and Iraq despite massive aid from Russia and Iran to the insurgents. You can't "win" Afghanistan because they live to find anyone who isn't from their specific village, but we reduced them to an ineffective insurgency that has to use terror attacks. They are the guys who beat the Russians. But you can't really "win" a war in a country that is agrarian and where its people have never really had a central government.

Taking out a bunch of fat-assed yahoos in Idaho and Georgia ain't going to be much of a problem especially when the vast majority of the country is not going to join the fight on their side and the FBI already knows who they are since they can't seem to understand the word "covert" and keep posting on social media.

Yea.all that have to do is see the 70M that voted for Trump...authoritarian

Disagree, we have the best counter-insurgency force in the world. It subdued Afghanistan and Iraq despite massive aid from Russia and Iran to the insurgents. You can't "win" Afghanistan because they live to find anyone who isn't from their specific village, but we reduced them to an ineffective insurgency that has to use terror attacks. They are the guys who beat the Russians. But you can't really "win" a war in a country that is agrarian and where its people have never really had a central government.

Taking out a bunch of fat-assed yahoos in Idaho and Georgia ain't going to be much of a problem especially when the vast majority of the country is not going to join the fight on their side and the FBI already knows who they are since they can't seem to understand the word "covert" and keep posting on social media.
You are a complete idiot in your chest trumping on how combat troops will jump at the chance to squash civil unrest. Hey maybe they will let you get more P-3C seat time. You can dive down on the miscreants while you make machine gun sounds in a mock strafing run 😂

Reactions: AM64
That’s DC swamp stuff. I’m talking about combat troops directly interacting with citizens.

Cucks like Vindmann have always been around. And I believe he has been dealt with.

I am saying the military is obviously political as human beings. At some point they will have to choose.

I am saying the military is obviously political as human beings. At some point they will have to choose.
In DC sure a bunch are. But I’d guess the majority understand the oath they took and will abide by it and separate their personal politics from their duty.

You are a complete idiot in your chest trumping on how combat troops will jump at the chance to squash civil unrest. Hey maybe they will let you get more P-3C seat time. You can dive down on the miscreants while you make machine gun sounds in a mock strafing run 😂
pew pew pew pew

Reactions: NorthDallas40
In DC sure a bunch are. But I’d guess the majority understand the oath they took and will abide by it and separate their personal politics from their duty.

Enlisted troops typically are young and impressionable. Bet most do not even undertand the "oath" and many that do would find the violation of this "oath" as one side or the other. And for a significant number it is a "job".

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
All living former DS have chosen against Trump, as well as most of the brass

Not sure what civilian DoD leadership has to do with it as that would be expected. I call BS on the retired brass as you only hear about the anti Trumpers are parroted by the MSM

Yep. Some of our resident insurrectionists don’t understand that one Army division, one submarine or one aircraft carrier probably has more firepower at there disposal than all 70 million put together. It ain’t 1860 anymore where two lines form about 100 yards from each other and start firing. You are correct. A new “Civil War” wouldn’t last long.

You’re assuming that Army division the pilots from the carrier or that submarine captain would fire on their countrymen.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
The legislative goals for this upcoming session are to entrench themselves in power permanently
23A50CC5-0C83-4DA7-83AF-57EF2641577B.jpeg

All living former DS have chosen against Trump, as well as most of the brass
Trump doesn’t matter anymore. The divide isn’t about Trump age it isn’t going to magically go away on Jan 20 and thus far from what idiot Joe has spouted off on he’s going to make it worse.

Reactions: AM64
Enlisted troops typically are young and impressionable. Bet most do not even undertand the "oath" and many that do would find the violation of this "oath" as one side or the other. And for a significant number it is a "job".
I don’t expect E3 and lower to make these very difficult choices. I’d expect them to come from E7 and higher as well as O5 and higher. And I’d rather hear an E7+ opinion before I hear an O1-O4 opinion.

Trump doesn’t matter anymore. The divide isn’t about Trump age it isn’t going to magically go away on Jan 20 and thus far from what idiot Joe has spouted off on he’s going to make it worse.
I'm not sure. Trump has a huge following. He won't win another election but someone espousing his warped values will run again and galvanize that ideological group

I'm not sure. Trump has a huge following. He won't win another election but someone espousing his warped values will run again and galvanize that ideological group
He’ll have a voice. But it isn’t all “Trump” going forward. I’m sick of the leftist bull **** and have no desire to even talk to them on what they are going to try and push thru. I couldn’t care less about Trump.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back