Is secession the answer?

He’ll have a voice. But it isn’t all “Trump” going forward. I’m sick of the leftist bull **** and have no desire to even talk to them on what they are going to try and push thru. I couldn’t care less about Trump.
Hey, I get it. I have as much disdain for the progressives as you

I'm making a statistical inference based on my personal knowledge.....for whom I know. How much military brass have you interacted with in your lifetime?

Let's move on.

I have anecdotal evidence of illegal ballots..so what do you say about that?

Reactions: AM64
I have anecdotal evidence of illegal ballots..so what do you say about that?
That you could possibly conflate and debate in this manner is heightened stupidity. Ok. Did you observe, in person, the filing of illegal ballots? Were you at the polls for lengthy periods of time to witness the fraud?

That you could possibly conflate and debate in this manner is heightened stupidity. Ok. Did you observe, in person, the filing of illegal ballots? Were you at the polls for lengthy periods of time to witness the fraud?

I have mentioned it several times on here.....but I see...you anecdotal is true and mine is false. Go it.

Reactions: AM64
I'm making a statistical inference based on my personal knowledge.....for whom I know. How much military brass have you interacted with in your lifetime?

Let's move on.

A lot...

I served 10 years at a triple MAJCOM Headquarters base. 23 Generals and 150 full birds.

You are a complete idiot in your chest trumping on how combat troops will jump at the chance to squash civil unrest. Hey maybe they will let you get more P-3C seat time. You can dive down on the miscreants while you make machine gun sounds in a mock strafing run 😂

I'm sure your military service dwarfs mine. BTW, Most time was on the P-3 including the reserves but I also have time in 6 other aircraft including the A-4.

The issue being discussed was that right wing secessionists could stand up to the US military. Do you really think the military would just stand by during an armed insurrection? Hint, the men and women would honor their oath to the Constitution and to defend the country "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." You clearly weren't aware of the domestic part.

I'm sure your military service dwarfs mine. BTW, Most time was on the P-3 including the reserves but I also have time in 6 other aircraft including the A-4.

The issue being discussed was that right wing secessionists could stand up to the US military. Do you really think the military would just stand by during an armed insurrection? Hint, the men and women would honor their oath to the Constitution and to defend the country "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." You clearly weren't aware of the domestic part.

Exactly, it would really depend on who exactly is the enemy. Our military has no obligation to protect our government.

You went from a single seat attack aircraft to a four engine turbo prop patrol? Lol ok...

I’m well aware of exactly what their oath is and I stand pat. This would be a LEO action and they would not intervene. If anything many would get between any aggressive military groups and the citizens. Unless they are fired on then they would defend themselves.

You’re full of **** on multiple fronts.

VN Store

Back