Is secession the answer?

I absolutely want to split. I have nothing in common with you people. I will not unite and come together with you people. I despise you all and hate everything you stand for.
You are on a board dedicated to a college football team. Peyton agreed with you politically, but I’d be willing to bet that you hate 90% of the kids who have run through the T over the last 40 years.

I’m not going to get into the politics of this, but I find it extremely amusing when someone hates another for their political views and yet has autographs of great Vols hanging in their man cave or whatever.

It’s just a fact that roughly 90-95% of black Americans vote Democrat, but man you still love them on Saturdays when the Vols are winning.

Get rid of Atlanta and GA is a decent state again. Just one example, but that is the basic problem. The other is a little argument that brewed here the other night ... "sophistication". A lot of city dwellers of all levels on the social strata (continuum for luther) consider themselves to be sophisticated and the only source of leadership for the country. Therefore, it's more than a simple we do this you do that argument; it becomes we know better how to do everything, and that kind of smugness will burn somebody's azz every time.

Get rid of black people, in other words. It all comes back to 1860s reconstruction. Why not take away the right to vote for minorities and women while we are at it?

You are on a board dedicated to a college football team. Peyton agreed with you politically, but I’d be willing to bet that you hate 90% of the kids who have run through the T over the last 40 years.

I’m not going to get into the politics of this, but I find it extremely amusing when someone hates another for their political views and yet has autographs of great Vols hanging in their man cave or whatever.

It’s just a fact that roughly 90-95% of black Americans vote Democrat, but man you still love them on Saturdays when the Vols are winning.

OK

Some people own guns properly, but it is obvious that some are too weak in the head to own guns without becoming enamored with them and succumbing to their influence.

Same argument can be made for cars - and cars kill more people in the US. If we got rid of all the sophisticated "killing machines" and moved into caves, your argument would be about sticks and rocks.

I've seen churches split over carpet color. I think we're just wired to run away and skulk in the presence of similar thinkers when things get hard.

VN Store

Back