It's Coming

We have a party that's been successful in dividing us. They spent 60+ Years teaching our kids that America is the enemy. God has been displaced in all public life. Of course we've become an angry nation.
Well the Constitution separated church and state. We do agree on that, don’t we?

First thank you for your service. Secondly, thanking you for making my point. If you believe your right under the 2nd Amendment allows you to carry an AR-15 for the purpose of overthrowing a tyrannical government then that notion is antiquated at best.

Again, that was the intent of the founders. I never said a civilian AR15 is the equivalent of my old M16 or whatever they call their 5.56 rifles today or that we could over take the military. I did say that ex-military greatly outnumber current military and that those in the current military would pick a side. As much as people don’t want to believe that it is true but let’s hope that day never comes. The best way to prevent our government from becoming tyrannical is to stand up for our Bill of Rights and protect them.

So you think its wrong to overthrow a government who has gone against the constitution or has become a tyranical gov? Our own founders thought it was right.
I don’t know how to keep explaining it. That is an impossible concept even under any reading of the Second Amendment. Guns are inadequate for that job, so using the tyrannical government argument as a basis to carry assault weapons is, candidly silly.

I don’t know how to keep explaining it. That is an impossible concept even under any reading of the Second Amendment. Guns are inadequate for that job, so using the tyrannical government argument as a basis to carry assault weapons is, candidly silly.

Are you a special needs kid?

Reactions: tnvols72
Apparently you haven’t read the 1st Amendment. Don’t try and argue this to the contrary. Please just stop.
Go Google “Scalia Heller Textual Analysis” for bonus points Google “Heller Operative Prefatory Clauses”.

Dammit hogg now you got me doing it! 🤬

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back