It's Coming

So what part of TCA code allows mentally ill and domestic abuses and felons to carry legally there law clerk? You are clueless. You said that and you are too stubborn to admit you are completely wrong
Dude read the posts closely. There is nothing that stops them from doing it until the government catches them with it. The purpose of reasonable gun laws is to keep the bad people fro having them not punishing them more after they do something else with them. Geez this concept is not difficult.

Dude read the posts closely. There is nothing that stops them from doing it until the government catches them with it. The purpose of reasonable gun laws is to keep the bad people fro having them not punishing them more after they do something else with them. Geez this concept is not difficult.
Lol there is nothing that keeps them from doing this anywhere “until the government catches them”. No law does that

Remember that if your not in a militia then you can’t carry a firearm. Thus, you don’t have a fundamental individual right. If you’re going to read it literally then do so.
At the time it was written the militia consisted if everyone. Well regulated meant in proper working order.

OMG. That is not the point. Read carefully! There is no militia that can be overthrow the United States government with weapons under the 2nd Amendment, so citing its usage against said government is silly. Has nothing to do with who the military sides with.

No kidding but that what the 2nd was written for. Also, the 2nd is about firearms. Though I’d like to own a Stealth Fighter I don’t have that type of change sitting around. But if I was a Taliban member in Afghanistan I’d own a Blackhawk or 2 right now.

Unfortunately we can no longer own military grade weapons. And before you go there the AR15 isn’t a military grade weapon. Back when the 2nd was written a common citizen could legally own a cannon and anything else available to them that a military could posses. At some point our gubermint feared what our founders intended and banned our ability to own equivalent firearms. I was good enough to carry a M60 as a young man in the military but I can’t own one today unless I obtain a pain in the butt permit. Oh, and a lot of cash. I still miss hearing the rhythm of the M60.

Read it as is. Interpretations are very, very subjective.
I have read what the framers said, as well as the meaning of the wording of the time. It is something anyone should do in reading any legal document as well as using similar techniques in reading history.

You are trying to play word games, nothing more nothing less.

Have a nice day.

As a note, I won't see any reply you may have, so don't bother.

I'm hoping it never happens, and I'm just suffering a case of senseless paranoia. Yet, I fear with widespread open and concealed carry laws combined with the increasing recklessness and hate-fueled idiocy of too many people these days, the worst is headed our way. It's only a matter of time before we see some drunken or emotionally charged nitwit wreak havoc at a football game. We'll find ourselves having to pass through airport-like screening lines as a result. I'm so certain, I'd bet money on it if there was a legal betting source.

Things got nuts Friday night at Lane Stadium when a UNC dad became unhinged and went after a specific target in the Virginia Tech student, but dad clearly didn’t mind taking on the entire section as he was the only baby blue launching himself into a sea of orange.

Source: Fed up UNC dad attacks Virginia Tech student section

Yeah you’re an idiot

I want my time back from reading this thread. The stupidity on gun rights and laws is alarming. I feel dumber after reading this thread and as people who read my posts here can attest I’m not very smart to begin with so I can’t afford to lose more brain cells. I’ve been robbed.

I have read what the framers said, as well as the meaning of the wording of the time. It is something anyone should do in reading any legal document as well as using similar techniques in reading history.

You are trying to play word games, nothing more nothing less.

Have a nice day.

As a note, I won't see any reply you may have, so don't bother.
Reading is reading. The document reads for itself!

I want my time back from reading this thread. The stupidity on gun rights and laws is alarming. I feel dumber after reading this thread and as people who read my posts here can attest I’m not very smart to begin with so I can’t afford to lose more brain cells. I’ve been robbed.

I can attest to the fact you’re not very smart but you make the OP look like Forest Gump.

No kidding but that what the 2nd was written for. Also, the 2nd is about firearms. Though I’d like to own a Stealth Fighter I don’t have that type of change sitting around. But if I was a Taliban member in Afghanistan I’d own a Blackhawk or 2 right now.

Unfortunately we can no longer own military grade weapons. And before you go there the AR15 isn’t a military grade weapon. Back when the 2nd was written a common citizen could legally own a cannon and anything else available to them that a military could posses. At some point our gubermint feared what our founders intended and banned our ability to own equivalent firearms. I was good enough to carry a M60 as a young man in the military but I can’t own one today unless I obtain a pain in the butt permit. Oh, and a lot of cash. I still miss hearing the rhythm of the M60.
First thank you for your service. Secondly, thanking you for making my point. If you believe your right under the 2nd Amendment allows you to carry an AR-15 for the purpose of overthrowing a tyrannical government then that notion is antiquated at best.

First thank you for your service. Secondly, thanking you for making my point. If you believe your right under the 2nd Amendment allows you to carry an AR-15 for the purpose of overthrowing a tyrannical government then that notion is antiquated at best. Thirdly, Go Vols. Finally good night.

I agree these gun laws are absurd. Our country just seems very hostile with each other. Whether it’s politics, religion or even something as simple as a sport. Let’s all calm down and realize we are not enemies.

We have a party that's been successful in dividing us. They spent 60+ Years teaching our kids that America is the enemy. God has been displaced in all public life. Of course we've become an angry nation.

I couldn't stand to read past page 2. Looks like the short bus has arrived.

Reactions: hog88
First thank you for your service. Secondly, thanking you for making my point. If you believe your right under the 2nd Amendment allows you to carry an AR-15 for the purpose of overthrowing a tyrannical government then that notion is antiquated at best.

So you think its wrong to overthrow a government who has gone against the constitution or has become a tyranical gov? Our own founders thought it was right.

VN Store

Back