Jameis Winston saga (merged)

This is about FSU and the TPD, not Winston case directly...right? Its the coverup that is the object here?

Looks like the amount of signed items is now over 2,000 (according to ESPN). All signed out of the goodness of his heart

Starting to doubt this is true. No way that kid can spell his own name correctly 2000 times in a row.

As football fans come to realize he will be lucky to make it through the season before finally being suspended and will end up not making it in the NFL, the value of those signed items are dropping daily.

NCAAF Jimbo Fisher cuts short interview - ESPN

Looks like he is continuing to avoid the situation

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Georgia should reinstate Gurley - the NCAA is doing nothing to FSU and 1 quarter suspension for Manziel was a joke

Not fiction, not Photoshopped, but at this very minute, Florida State is eating at Joe's Crab Shack in Louisville. Couldn't make that shizzle up if you tried.

B1JDXxMCMAIIxFZ.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Not fiction, not Photoshopped, but at this very minute, Florida State is eating at Joe's Crab Shack in Louisville. Couldn't make that shizzle up if you tried.

B1JDXxMCMAIIxFZ.jpg

well luckily that crabshack in on water, so as long as the staff can block the 1 set of stairs leading to the restaurant, unless Jameis can swim, he wont be making off with any crablegs.

Winston's disciplinary hearing is scheduled for the week of the 11/17. I'm quite surprised that they are actually doing it before the season ends. But this is just another indicator that absolutely nothing is going to happen.

Winston's disciplinary hearing is scheduled for the week of the 11/17. I'm quite surprised that they are actually doing it before the season ends. But this is just another indicator that absolutely nothing is going to happen.

They could make a ruling and issue punishment in a face saving move. Wouldn't he be allowed to appeal? Wouldn't any punishment be on hold during the appeal and with the timing wouldn't the appeal hearing be scheduled during the spring semester?

They could make a ruling and issue punishment in a face saving move. Wouldn't he be allowed to appeal? Wouldn't any punishment be on hold during the appeal and with the timing wouldn't the appeal hearing be scheduled during the spring semester?

I heard some of the talking heads discuss that very issue. I have no idea if they were right, but they were saying that FSU's AD policy prohibits participation during the appeal. If he were to be suspended or expelled, the appeal could keep him in school, but it would not allow him onto the field until the appeal was successful.

Again, I don't know the ins-and-outs of FSU's rules.

I heard some of the talking heads discuss that very issue. I have no idea if they were right, but they were saying that FSU's AD policy prohibits participation during the appeal. If he were to be suspended or expelled, the appeal could keep him in school, but it would not allow him onto the field until the appeal was successful.

I heard the same thing but I'm sure JW would feel he could dress for the game and warm up. :p

Reactions: 2 people

He might just drop out if the hearing isn't delayed then. He could have much more to lose going on record than missing a few games.

VN Store

Back