Javonta Payton selling UT Ring

I guess getting a job never crossed his mind?...Thats a special ring from a special team...I hate to see him lose it....But I guess it means nothing to him if he is selling it.
I was lucky enough to have parents who helped me out when I needed it (a couple times per year). Now I do the same for my family. A lot of people don’t have that luxury. I thank God that I did, I wouldn’t have made it without them.

She’s 5. She bought 8 toys and balloons and gave me back the rest of the money But she does know the difference between panhandling and pandering.Also as far as my BP, you started it commenting on a situation you know nothing about. Now take a lap.
Actually I pointed to the fact that I can see both sides of the argument and hoped the best for him. But I applaud you for reading what you wanted to make up in your childish head. Your 5 yo may have helped. Unfortunate situations happen. Sickness happens. Life events happen. But more often than not someone in those circumstances has made some decisions to help him/her along. If I was in that situation no one would care. My family has been there years ago when I was a child. As I said due to bad decisions. He’s lucky he has a base such as this willing to help a VFL.

A guy came up to me one day at gas station with a sad story. I gave him $20 bucks. About 4-5 months later the same guy came up to me at a station across town with the same story. I told him to get a real good look at my face cause he never wants to approach me again.

I give to the Rescue Mission & other charities but never to panhandlers.
I’m with you. St. Jude is always the safe bet for me.

1000002015.jpgdude sounds butthurt that nobody recognized him all year. Maybe that's why he sold all his stuff. Nobody here knows why he's selling it. Weird y'all all just assume one thing.

Actually I pointed to the fact that I can see both sides of the argument and hoped the best for him. But I applaud you for reading what you wanted to make up in your childish head. Your 5 yo may have helped. Unfortunate situations happen. Sickness happens. Life events happen. But more often than not someone in those circumstances has made some decisions to help him/her along. If I was in that situation no one would care. My family has been there years ago when I was a child. As I said due to bad decisions. He’s lucky he has a base such as this willing to help a VFL.

Actually you quoted a post and tried to come at me over something you know nothing about. I saw your post about seeing both sides. That has nothing to do with The issue between us. You quoted my post and attacked me and now we have what we have. You brought this on yourself. Don’t try to change the story now.

Actually you quoted a post and tried to come at me over something you know nothing about. I saw your post about seeing both sides. That has nothing to do with The issue between us. You quoted my post and attacked me and now we have what we have. You brought this on yourself. Don’t try to change the story now.
lol. There’s no issue. Don’t give yourself to much credit. I can assure you no sleep will be lost. You blasted someone for saying pretty much “life’s tough”. I essentially asked how many of the homeless people do you help that you see on a daily basis since you were getting righteous and saving the world. We both know the answer is not many, if any. All that to say helping everyone is tough, impossible even. You took it how you wanted to take it. Lay off the Busch light. I know it’s Friday but simmer down. Hope you don’t kick the dog or the wife tonight.

lol. There’s no issue. Don’t give yourself to much credit. I can assure you no sleep will be lost. You blasted someone for saying pretty much “life’s tough”. I essentially asked how many of the homeless people do you help that you see on a daily basis since you were getting righteous and saving the world. We both know the answer is not many, if any. All that to say helping everyone is tough, impossible even. You took it how you wanted to take it. Lay off the Busch light. I know it’s Friday but simmer down. Hope you don’t kick the dog or the wife tonight.

The term you’re actually looking for is “too much credit “. I’m not sure what kind of business you own but hopefully it doesn’t involve spell check. Since you appear to be functionally illiterate, and randomly accused a stranger of drinking cheap beer and domestic violence, I‘m going to assume you’re projecting and that’s your thing. I don’t have a wife. I do have an ex that reminds me a bit of you but she’s much less of a bitch than you are.

Reactions: YankeeVol
The term you’re actually looking for is “too much credit “. I’m not sure what kind of business you own but hopefully it doesn’t involve spell check. Since you appear to be functionally illiterate, and randomly accused a stranger of drinking cheap beer and domestic violence, I‘m going to assume you’re projecting and that’s your thing. I don’t have a wife. I do have an ex that reminds me a bit of you but she’s much less of a bitch than you are.
This seems pretty inappropriate.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
God, you suck

It's a message board so...no I won't mind on own business. Thanks though.

You didn’t answer my question white knight. Why am I a bad guy for calling him names but it’s ok for him to make jokes about DV? When you figure that out get back to me.

You didn’t answer my question white knight. Why am I a bad guy for calling him names but it’s ok for him to make jokes about DV? When you figure that out get back to me.
Because the rules of this board say no name calling. The other things aren't mentioned.

It does involve spell check. It’s a handy tool as you’ve clearly pointed out. Listen, you’ve shaken me to the core and I think we should be done here. I fear for my safety at this point and I can only imagine every wall in the trailer park has a hole in it. No one is safe. You can be right for the sake of safety. My man said “I’ll finish it”. lol. It’s a forum pumpkin. Calm down. And for the record I enjoy a Busch light from time to time.

Yeah I heard you the first time. I attempted to apologize and that Wasn’t good enough for you.……sooooo.
Just stop with the personal attacks and name calling. This is a forum. It’s where people come to express their opinions. Don’t get upset when others disagree with your opinions or express differing ones.

Trust me, I’m all for people getting into it on here and having a back and forth. But stop getting upset and making things personal. It’ll all be okay. You seem like an okay guy. So stop being a jackass.

VN Store

Back