Jimmy Carter Appreciation Thread

A friend of mine was Secret Service in the White House for Carter. Until then, he had been a staunch Democrat. He says Jimmy Carter made him a Republican.
This is true of many. Condi was a Democrat until she worked for Carter, she became a Republican after the experience. To be honest I wish she'd stayed a Democrat. I'd say he at least woke people up to how naive the lefts ideals were, but more often he simply pushed collectivist in becoming neocons.

Another legacy of the Carter Administration...depopulation. This guy is spitting truth. The current depopulation madness really took hold via him and his appointees.

Reactions: AirVol
An unfavorable book? wow......
What historical figure hasn't had an unfavorable book written about them?
You might want to look at the ration of favorable to unfavorable for a deeper understanding.

Your dislike of Carter says more about you than you realize.

I didn’t state a dislike of the peanut farmer. You really should stay in the “Loser Teachers” thread.

Jimmy signed it and Reagan pushed it back to the states where it belonged.
lol.....Do a little research. If you ever need an example of why the fed should rule the states, Reagan provided a prime one.

lol.....Do a little research. If you ever need an example of why the fed should rule the states, Reagan provided a prime one.

So, you think the feds can equitably manage diversities between states and metropolitan cities. I can understand taking over Newsome and Cali, Minnesota, New York...well we're just listing off pathetic blue states I guess. But, yeah, everything in Wymoing should be the same as New York...

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So, you think the feds can equitably manage diversities between states and metropolitan cities. I can understand taking over Newsome and Cali, Minnesota, New York...well we're just listing off pathetic blue states I guess. But, yeah, everything in Wymoing should be the same as New York...
lol.....No one said they had to be the same in all ways.
No more so than the state of Tennessee makes Nashville and Sevierville exactly the same. Or Memphis and Wartburg.

And to keep it that way, keep the feds out.
The feds are the ones that keep it that way....

I'm sure there are some folks in Wartburg saying "keep the state out of our business".
I'm sure there are some "free spirits" in Wartburg saying "keep the town out of my business."

Feds step in where states fail.
States step in where counties fail.
Counties step in where towns fail.
Towns step in where..........

A Federal gov that has overused its powers cannot be a Constitutional Republic. Just fact.
So anyone that supports where we are is lying that they support the USC.

The feds are the ones that keep it that way....

I'm sure there are some folks in Wartburg saying "keep the state out of our business".
I'm sure there are some "free spirits" in Wartburg saying "keep the town out of my business."

Feds step in where states fail.
States step in where counties fail.
Counties step in where towns fail.
Towns step in where..........

LOL

The USC..

giphy.gif

The Living and Breathing Document was planted into these idiots minds for decades. There is a process. But that is not what they do.

VN Store

Back