Keystone Pipeline - a red line?

"So you cannot find supporting evidence - easier to just say that." I did not say that, because it's not the case at all. I'm going to say this again, since you require repetition. This issue is many years old, and I've worked it from the beginning, with a letter to President Obama saying that he should approve Keystone XL. But when I looked into the issue, I found that the media coverage of it was almost entirely false, and I changed my opinion. Why don't you misrepresent yourself instead of misrepresenting me? If you are without the curiosity and integrity to follow my leads on the points at issue and do your own work, that is your mfing problem.

you are making an assertion that is incredulous and at odds with economics - you claim to have verified the assertion but when questioned about it you refuse provide any of the verification and get indignant about even being asked. further you cannot or will not even explain the mechanism at work that causes this transformation in product value that makes it impossible for oil buyers to distinguish between 2 grades of oil.

because your claim is at odds with how commodity pricing works and by your own admission at odds with media coverage the average reader will conclude you don't know what you are talking about. if you want to change that conclusion you can provide something other than "I know what I'm talking about"

you are making an assertion that is incredulous and at odds with economics - you claim to have verified the assertion but when questioned about it you refuse provide any of the verification and get indignant about even being asked. further you cannot or will not even explain the mechanism at work that causes this transformation in product value that makes it impossible for oil buyers to distinguish between 2 grades of oil.

because your claim is at odds with how commodity pricing works and by your own admission at odds with media coverage the average reader will conclude you don't know what you are talking about. if you want to change that conclusion you can provide something other than "I know what I'm talking about"

Some people read for the purpose of understanding. You appear to read for the purpose of not understanding, so you can make conjured objections. That is not my problem.

Here's what he's doing right now:
iu

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a feeling you have these same conversations with almost everyone you know

I have posted on this issue many times over many years, and I am thoroughly unimpressed with demands from lazy guys with lame attitudes like yours, telling me to do it one more time. Your sorry reality is that you do not know the salient facts of this issue because you do not want to know them. I could write you a book and you would continue posting with the same uninformed outlook. I have no more time for you. Hadios.

Last edited:
I have posted on this issue many times over many years, and I am thoroughly unimpressed with demands from lazy guys with lame attitudes like yours, telling me to do it one more time. Your sorry reality is that you do not know the salient facts of this issue because you do not want to know them. I could write you a book and you would continue posting with the same uninformed outlook. I have no more time for your act. Hadios.

As an innocent bystander in this melee, you appear to be nothing more than a hack. You're not more intelligent or educated than VBH. Again, you look like a fool. You may actually be.

I have posted on this issue many times over many years, and I am thoroughly unimpressed with demands from lazy guys with lame attitudes like yours, telling me to do it one more time. Your sorry reality is that you do not know the salient facts of this issue because you do not want to know them. I could write you a book and you would continue posting with the same uninformed outlook. I have no more time for your act. Hadios.

resorting to character attacks doesn't help your argument.

I'm not asking you to write anything - a simple link to some source that backs up your assertion would be a start but I won't hold my breath. It's quite odd that you would expect other people to prove an assertion you make is true; particularly when the assertion runs counter to what we (the world of economics) knows about commodity pricing.

resorting to character attacks doesn't help your argument.

I'm not asking you to write anything - a simple link to some source that backs up your assertion would be a start but I won't hold my breath. It's quite odd that you would expect other people to prove an assertion you make is true; particularly when the assertion runs counter to what we (the world of economics) knows about commodity pricing.
Bro, you about to be 'filtered'.

reminds me of this

FragrantDrearyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

you haven't provided any facts.

if this is the opinion of "oil industry experts" then you should be able to provide links to them asserting these opinions along with their rationale for said opinions. so far you've just made these claims tangled with accusations of nefarious dark money forces. talk about imaginings

I do not do free research or writing assignments for individuals who do not want to do the work themselves. If you will arrange for a ten thousand dollar payment for my work, we can discuss topics and terms. Otherwise, I remain free to write what I choose with my own time and labor. You can take it or leave it.

Long winded way to say "I got nothin"

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back