Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

Exposed a-holes and oversized fake breasts, simulated sex acts, blasphemous depiction of the birth of Jesus.

Seems good for kids, right?

You were present for this or are you just making stuff up?

So, making fun of your fairy tale is what has your panties in a wad?

As far as I can tell,

- Minors (somebody claimed 20 were in attendance) saw more than what I'm comfortable with.
- The show was not advertised to children (I'm looking at the poster right now).

Now, should we lock my parents up for taking me to Les Miserables when I was 13 because that had tits and made references to whores and brothels, etc.?

As far as I can tell,

- Minors (somebody claimed 20 were in attendance) saw more than what I'm comfortable with.
- The show was not advertised to children (I'm looking at the poster right now).

Now, should we lock my parents up for taking me to Les Miserables when I was 13 because that had tits and made references to whores and brothels, etc.?

Yes
Not because you got to see knockers though. Only due to the fact that Les Miserables is a giant pile of crap.

I think if the drag queens (just like all the other LGBTQ people) would have their shows without inviting children, or opening them up to anyone under 18, we wouldn’t be so divided. These people that want children there do it because they hate children. Period. It’s like the shows that were happening at Comet Ping Pong in DC that were exposed with the pizzagate stuff. Some group was singing songs about molesting, raping and killing children. It was passed off as dark humor, but it was performed at a “family” establishment open to all ages at a place owned by a gay man that participated in fetish/drag shows across the US.
What people want to do on their own time is their business. But the second it starts getting pushed onto or purposefully exposed to children, then parents are going to start fighting back hard, as they should.

You were present for this or are you just making stuff up?
I spent all day photoshopping pics and videos so you could argue with me. Anyone who can look at those images and argue that they are appropriate for minors is a disgusting, perverted bastard.

And just a heads up: what you perceive as a fairy tale will end very poorly for you, unless you repent and accept your Creator and Savior. There's nothing you can say to me that will change that, and you can't inflict any kind of damage like the wrath due unforgiven sinners.

Last edited:
I spent all day photoshopping pics and videos so you could argue with me. Anyone who can look at those images and argue that they are appropriate for minors is a disgusting, perverted bastard.

And just a heads up: what you perceive as a fairy tell will end very poorly for you, unless you repent and accept your Creator and Savior. There's nothing you can say to me that will change that, and you can't inflict any kind of damage like the wrath due unforgiven sinners.

Was that the show the Knoxville mayor went to?

I've never argued that kids should go to a show depicting sexual acts. However, not all drag shows do that. I don't know what the one the Knoxville mayor did depict. I do know that people yelling gay slurs in front of children is not appropriate behavior and should be equally condemned as having children at sexually explicit performances.

As for your fairy tale, you no more know what, if anything, is beyond this life than I do. I just choose not to believe in the obviously made up tales that you hold so dear.

Last edited:
Whatever the ultimate outcome, I am just beyond pleased that DeSantis and Florida ain’t putting up with it. Another „show“ scheduled for Orlando tonight. The Big Ron just put them on notice.

Reactions: davethevol
Whatever the ultimate outcome, I am just beyond pleased that DeSantis and Florida ain’t putting up with it. Another „show“ scheduled for Orlando tonight. The Big Ron just put them on notice.

What happened to parents' rights that DeSantis is always preaching about?

I've never argued that kids should go to a show depicting sexual acts. However, not all drag shows do that. I don't know what the one the Knoxville mayor did depict. I do know that people yelling gay slurs in front of children is not appropriate behavior and should be equally condemned as having children at sexually explicit performances.

As for your fairy tale, you no more know what, if anything, is beyond this life than I do. I just choose not to believe in the obvious made up tales that you hold so dear.

Here we go again.

Lol. Adults saying mean words to other adults is the real issue for some of you.Good grief.

Here we go again.

Lol. Adults saying mean words to other adults is equal to taking kids into over sexualized environments. Good grief.

Yeah, it is exposing children to an element/material to which they should not be exposed. I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy.

DeSantis isn’t telling the parents what to do. Read the article. He is telling the business not to admit children.
And it has ALWAYS been a criminal infraction to knowingly expose children to adult material.

By telling the venue they can’t admit children it’s telling the parents what they can/can’t do.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
DeSantis isn’t telling the parents what to do. Read the article. He is telling the business not to admit children.
And it has ALWAYS been a criminal infraction to knowingly expose children to adult material.

You can take a child to an R rated movie.

Your line drawing is a bit odd. Just acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy and move on.

Yeah, it is exposing children to an element to which they should not be exposed. I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy.

Nonsense. I’m not for exposing kids to poor behavior, by any side here. That said, taking kids into this show is worse. Actions trump words.

Nonsense. I’m not for exposing kids to poor behavior, by any side here. That said, taking kids into this show is worse. Actions trump words.

And somehow yelling slurs at people is not action? Come on, we're getting there. It is hypocrisy at its finest.

And somehow yelling slurs at people is not action? Come on, we're getting there. It is hypocrisy at its finest.

Not from me. A protest is a legitimate action in this country. I wouldn’t take my kids to this protest, but a protests in and of itself is an appropriate function. I would not approve of the foul or hateful language though.

Taking kids into this show is an act. You want them to experience this hyper sexualized event meant for adults. Disgusting.

As for your fairy tale, you no more know what, if anything, is beyond this life than I do. I just choose not to believe in the obviously made up tales that you hold so dear.
You better hope he's wrong. 🤣

Not from me. A protest is a legitimate action in this country. I wouldn’t take my kids to this protest, but a protests in and of itself is an appropriate function. I would not approve of the foul or hateful language though.

Taking kids into this show is an act. You want them to experience this hyper sexualized event meant for adults. Disgusting.

You like to make up stuff as you go along, don’t you? I’ve never taken any such position. I’ve merely pointed out the hypocrisy of the protesters.

VN Store

Back