Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And who would your shining example of journalistic integrity be?
Acosta and a few others are only interested in gotcha questions, trying to drive a wedge between Trump and Fauci, or grandstanding and Monday morning quarterbacking. None of that is helpful.

I went on a beer and dinner run a couple of hours ago and listened to some of the presser while in the car.
Trump is the exact opposite of what is needed......but no surprise there.
He spent his time berating reporters, the media, states, governors, the previous administration, and WHO.
He took responsibility for absolutely nothing. He claimed everything he has done is great.
That's Trump......blame others, accept no responsibility, never apologize, never admit fault, gaslight, and willingly lie.
The reporters should spend their time asking relevant questions. Don't ask about acting soon enough while you all had your lotion out on impeachment for months. They deserve every bit of it.

So Sweden.

They have posted some nice low death numbers past few days. I think something like 20, 12, and 17.

Then posted a frigging 114 today. That is worrisome. Hard to nail down accurate info but I've read some of that 114 is just delayed numbers coming out of Easter weekend.
It is surprising when the data points aren't linear. We sort of expect a slow, steady rise and fall. But delays in reporting seem to be the common culprit. I am still in 'wait and see' for this thing to be behind us before comparing our response to Sweden's.

Reactions: allvol123
What game is he playing today? Liar liar pants on fire?
The same game he always plays.... when earlier everyone was having a fit about it..... don’t worry about his words..... worry about his actions..... it’s what he does.... controls the message.... sometimes it hits.... sometimes it doesnt

I went on a beer and dinner run a couple of hours ago and listened to some of the presser while in the car.
Trump is the exact opposite of what is needed......but no surprise there.
He spent his time berating reporters, the media, states, governors, the previous administration, and WHO.
He took responsibility for absolutely nothing. He claimed everything he has done is great.
That's Trump......blame others, accept no responsibility, never apologize, never admit fault, gaslight, and willingly lie.
Thanks for sharing

Acosta and a few others are only interested in gotcha questions, trying to drive a wedge between Trump and Fauci, or grandstanding and Monday morning quarterbacking. None of that is helpful.
If you've ever been a Monday morning quarterback or grandstanded on VN you'll know it is helpful. Ask Derek Dooley and Butch Jones.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
It is surprising when the data points aren't linear. We sort of expect a slow, steady rise and fall. But delays in reporting seem to be the common culprit. I am still in 'wait and see' for this thing to be behind us before comparing our response to Sweden's.

when the data points are based in relatively small numbers (double digits) it's not hard to see an outlier result - given the delay it could be like Wash St where a large chunk of those who caught it at a particular time were from a vulnerable population.

With numbers this small it's going to take many data points to feel comfortable with a trend.

Reactions: NEO and McDad

VN Store

Back