Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So the election was fine and the last minute hysteria by Dems was just that. Good to know.
You gotta learn to interpret the data like others do.

This election is proof that the older voters of Wisconsin who trend Republican were severely disenfranchised. These older voters are the most vulnerable to disease. They obviously remained safe in their homes rather than risk exposure to covid19 by voting. There is only one way to right this injustice. This election must be rescinded and held again when the pandemic is no longer a concern.

So the election was fine and the last minute hysteria by Dems was just that. Good to know.

It was never fine. And they found out how pissed the electorate was about it. People were literally risking their health and that of their families to show the Republicans that they just committed political suicide.

I'm sure the Republicans are looking back and thinking it was "just fine".

You can take snippets out of context all you'd like. For every comment of Trump which admits the severity of things, I can find 20 to offset it where he minimized it, and minimized it DESPITE knowing better.

See, that's the difference. Its one thing for news reporters and commentators WHO DON"T HAVE REASON TO KNOW BETTER to have underestimated it. Trump had direct, AMPLE reason and information to know what was on the horizon.

He went the anti-science, pro business route. It has been his way for decades and certainly as President. No one is surprised by it, but he is going to be held to account.

What about Dr Fauci? Is he exempt from this scrutiny? Cuomo? BDB? Are you kidding with that outrageous claim that the media is exempt to get reporting wrong? Aren't they supposed to report news and let the public decide? Anyone who works for CNN? These clowns never even entertained the possibility that the Corona Virus would become an issue in the US. Stop with the games. And he will be held to the office if Presidency for 4 more years because there are still enough states that believe in the integrity of elections not ballot harvesting and misinformation.

The same game he always plays.... when earlier everyone was having a fit about it..... don’t worry about his words..... worry about his actions..... it’s what he does.... controls the message.... sometimes it hits.... sometimes it doesnt
Talk out of both sides of his ass and he is correct. Lol. He hit the jackpot with his base that is for sure.

You mean the council whose members we don’t know? And even the Fox News article with those people named said it was a partial list of who they had heard. So brutal to people who react on partial, and potentially incorrect, information.
Let EL practice his fetish the way he wants. He doesn't interfere with your sex life.

The reporters should spend their time asking relevant questions. Don't ask about acting soon enough while you all had your lotion out on impeachment for months. They deserve every bit of it.
One piece I heard was a reporter asking about testing. Trump kept saying that testing issues and failures were all on the states. When the reporter tried to insert a little actual truth and context, Trump rudely cut her off.

Talk out of both sides of his ass and he is correct. Lol. He hit the jackpot with his base that is for sure.
He talks sh&t and tries to manipulate the media.... if they and people against him would be quiet it wouldn’t have the effect that he wants..... I’m not on any side

There is zero proof of voter "suppression" anywhere in this country. Stacy Abrams lost Georgia with Michelle Barrack and Oprah.

What would you call the Republicans of NC, going to pick up absentee ballots and filling them out to suit their candidate, or just disposing of them if they were already filled out for the opposition?

any suppression there?

There is zero proof of voter "suppression" anywhere in this country. Stacy Abrams lost Georgia with Michelle Barrack and Oprah.
A lot of folks were confused she was running as a candidate in the Republik of Georgia, not the state of Georgia. Right @GAVol ???

One piece I heard was a reporter asking about testing. Trump kept saying that testing issues and failures were all on the states. When the reporter tried to insert a little actual truth and context, Trump rudely cut her off.

You keep bringing up testing and there is ample evidence that the CDC 💩 the bed regarding testing and once the President was made aware he fixed it.

Testing would not be an issue had China not lied for close to 3 months.

You keep bringing up testing and there is ample evidence that the CDC 💩 the bed regarding testing and once the President was made aware he fixed it.

Testing would not be an issue had China not lied for close to 3 months.
If that is true, then it seems that would have been Trump's answer.
Instead, he chose to place total blame and responsibility on the states.
Dishonest, petty, and weak. (The buck stops anywhere but with me.)

It is surprising when the data points aren't linear. We sort of expect a slow, steady rise and fall. But delays in reporting seem to be the common culprit. I am still in 'wait and see' for this thing to be behind us before comparing our response to Sweden's.

Yea, I know we have seen crazy reporting from France for sure. Italy and Spain as well at times.

It will be interesting to see Sweden's numbers and if they have the stomach to maintain personal self governance. Which is what you're saying there, be responsible without us mandating it.

Reactions: McDad
Lol. What Bill doesn't realize is that I am smart enough to leave the device trackers at home. Or uninstall the app

Since we aren’t supposed to be talking or texting while driving anyhow, I’m real happy to take the battery out until I need to use the darn thing for an emergency situation. Ah, a return to the joyous good old days where if you weren’t home you didn’t get reached by phone.

What would you call the Republicans of NC, going to pick up absentee ballots and filling them out to suit their candidate, or just disposing of them if they were already filled out for the opposition?

any suppression there?

Hey Dilbert how about the GOP losing every seat in Republican stronghold Orange County California? Where absentee ballots can be picked up 45 days ahead of the election and dropped off by the hundreds by anyone without question. Give me a break North Carolina. Didn't they just break up protests because it was deemed "non essential?" It takes talent to be this clueless.

Whose name should be on it Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Shumer? Joe O'Biden? Gtfoi elections have consequences!

So, does claiming "absolute authority" and holding up financial relief by insisting they your name appear on a check, where it otherwise wouldn't be.

Hey Dilbert how about the GOP losing every seat in Republican stronghold Orange County California? Where absentee ballots can be picked up 45 days ahead of the election and dropped off by the hundreds by anyone without question. Give me a break North Carolina. Didn't they just break up protests because it was deemed "non essential?" It takes talent to be this clueless.

Yeah, So, it does exist, you are just talking out you hind end, as usual.

VN Store

Back